Random cubits popping up

While I am playing, I get the message that I have got cubits for doing offers but I have not done any offers. Nor have anyone on my account, or did one previous.. Someone tell me why

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Most likely someone is using your account, o-o. But you said you don’t, so contact support about it.
  • Thought two people can't access the same account simultaneously as far as I know. So, it's probably not someone using your account while you are. It might just be a bug and did you actually receive the cubits or did it just say that you got cubits for completing the offers?
  • be glad
  • That's what happened to me. one day I had Oc and the next I had 379c. Just thank the almighty cube outdated. BTW when can you be online? Your never on when I'm on.
  • That's what happened to me. one day I had Oc and the next I had 379c. Just thank the almighty cube outdated. BTW when can you be online? Your never on when I'm on.

4pm to 9m United Kingdom time
  • So you get free money.... And you're reporting it? Okie doke then....
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited January 2018
    Oh Ya I forgot you live in the U.K sry.
  • How to close a disscution?
  • DannyIT said:

How to close a disscution?

Umm a bit off-topic..
    Ask a forum moderator and they'll close it for you.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    See that little "flag" button on each post? Use that to contact forum moderators.
  • While I am playing, I get the message that I have got cubits for doing offers but I have not done any offers. Nor have anyone on my account, or did one previous.. Someone tell me why

3 things you should do.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    3. Enjoy the free c

2. Do a dance Party ~(o_o)~

1. GIVE THEM TO ME !!!

• While I am playing, I get the message that I have got cubits for doing offers but I have not done any offers. Nor have anyone on my account, or did one previous.. Someone tell me why

3 things you should do.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    3. Enjoy the free c

1. GIVE THEM TO ME !!!

Um. Nice try

3 things you should do.
    3. Enjoy the free c

1. GIVE THEM TO ME !!!

xD

3 things you should do.
    3. Enjoy the free c

1. GIVE THEM TO ME !!!

Um. Nice try
    why thx :)