The Super XP perk also pertaining to leveling pets.

MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
How many of you are already level 50?
How many of you (when leveling) checked the perk for "Super XP?"

Now, how many of you feel it was a waste because you're already at the max-cap for leveling and the perk no longer applies?

Might a make a suggestion about The Super XP perk?
Well, what if pets were also included when gaining the experience for them WHILE also already having the perk added?
It's pretty tedious getting a pet to one level but still not nearly as tedious as it was getting your own character to level 50.

I'll admit I was also one who checked for the Super XP perk back when I was in the 30-levels. While it made it easier by gaining more, it also created a wasted opportunity because of the cap. However, with this suggestion it might bring still-opportunity to those who also chose with Super XP over the other choices.

Comments

• Sound preety good, and why all people buying level 49 pets? #biggestquestiononmymind
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    Neurotic said:

Sound preety good, and why all people buying level 49 pets? #biggestquestiononmymind

to make em lvl 50 and be speshul
  • Agree! Especially since pets are so hard to level now >.<
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yes! Once I got to lvl 50 I always wondered what the point of super XP was for a lvl 50.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited April 2016
    *bump*

I would really like this to be put in consideration:

This perk idea would eventually help in a long run because it would push more interest in choosing the XP perk and it not becoming useless after the player level cap is reached.

I don't see (m)any negative's coming from the suggestion (as a whole)

I mean, yes the perk would take time to get so you leveling would be a little bit of an effort to obtain the perk.
    (and it's not guaranteed as quickly for some as it is others; the levels in which it would show up as a choice is varied.)
    JustMeg said:

Agree! Especially since pets are so hard to level now >.<</p>

'Dragon' said:

Yes! Once I got to lvl 50 I always wondered what the point of super XP was for a lvl 50.

That's the gits of the idea, to make it maybe a little easier on players with actually making the perk useful again.

---

Here's a question for thought though:

"But what if I already have an account and I did NOT choose any of the XP perks?"

It's a deep question because while alt accounts are nice to have you don't want to make it become a necessary thing to achieve certain things easier; especially with account's per IP being limited already. Not to mention going through the whole process of leveling all over again is a little tedious.
    But one could argue that dedication is necessary part of the game.
    Whether it's creating a build, mining an *x* amount, or even leveling a pet, goals are always constant and striving.

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    No doubt, it would be useful again when or if they increase the level cap.
    Personally, i would like the ability to collect further xp in preparation. Even if it's one point away to lvl51.

I Also don't see why not to pets also sharing the perk.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    BJDware said:

No doubt, it would be useful again when or if they increase the level cap.
    Personally, i would like the ability to collect further xp in preparation. Even if it's one point away to lvl51.

I Also don't see why not to pets also sharing the perk.

:D

mmm the ability to obtain more xp in preparation would be really useful :o. especially when more levels are added, but to think getting to... say level 75 in the first minute of the update is a bit.. quick?
    edited April 2016
    *Bumpity Bump* (2 weeks later)

If you put a pet back in the kennel does it loose lvl 50 or only if you break the kennel?

@Master Popo
    The only level that ever get's lost is 50 (going back to 49)

-> Dying (fall, lava, ect) will result in your pet reverting back to it's level 49 self.

But it' a really quick level to gain back.

Feed your level 49 pet (and place like 20+ something blocks.)

Breaking a kennel for the most part, won't affect your pets level in any way. (1-48)

Future tip: If it somehow does then send a support ticket about the bug of "pet level lost due to breaking kennel" or something. :P
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    *Bump*
    *and another bump for may 13th*