Price of ramm pets?

edited December 2017 in Help Requests 42.50 Karma
Whats the price of ramm pets nowadays?
Is level 19 ramm worth 800k?

Comments

• 24.60 Karma
    I am not really sure about the real price, but I saw Capitan Falcon was selling ram pet for about 950k or so...
  • edited December 2017 42.50 Karma
    Hrvat said:

I am not really sure about the real price, but I saw Capitan Falcon was selling ram pet for about 950k or so...

Joined forums 1:50pm. First comment 1:53pm hmmm
  • Sofia18Sofia18 Member
    0.40 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

I would rather see a lvl 49 ramm for 800k..
    A lvl 0 would be 600-650k
    Which means that a lvl 19 would be around 700k?

right ^
  • 15.85 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

I would rather see a lvl 49 ramm for 3c
    A lvl 0 would be 1c
    Which means that a lvl 19 would be around 2c?

Hmm I don’t think so
  • edited December 2017 42.50 Karma

lucaaa795 said:

I would rather see a lvl 49 ramm for 3c
    A lvl 0 would be 1c
    Which means that a lvl 19 would be around 2c?

Hmm I don’t think so
    Wow so cheap o.o
  • feEteRkeSefeEteRkeSe Member
    2.60 Karma
    Ram pets are very rare nowadays. People sell those for rediculous prices sometimes, because there sometimes isnt a comparison to another shop. These are usually priced between 450 - 850k
  • 15.85 Karma
    I'd say more like 600-850k
  • =MGN=RedEagle=MGN=RedEagle Member
    61.30 Karma
    The price of the ramm is not changing much but the value of cubits is. The price was up at 1 million before ramm week, it dropped to 600K in fall and is rising again. A fixed price is hard to find with such an item as it depends a lot on who buys cubits when. I just sold mine for 700K but it was level 2 and level 0 is rarer.
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma

The price of the ramm is not changing much but the value of cubits is. The price was up at 1 million before ramm week, it dropped to 600K in fall and is rising again. A fixed price is hard to find with such an item as it depends a lot on who buys cubits when. I just sold mine for 700K but it was level 2 and level 0 is rarer.

Not sure how cubit can change value o-o
  • =MGN=RedEagle=MGN=RedEagle Member
    61.30 Karma
    It has to do with the quantity in circulation. Typically Christmas means a lot more cubits are bought with Christmas money. Then there are the same amount of items people want but a lot more cubits making cubits less valuable.