Getting Called "Fake" From Players?

IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
soo, i just started playing cc again in hopes of catching up with old friends (which i was able to do :D) and i can't help but notice that a couple players are approaching me claiming that I'm "fake"? one said that i stole one's username? idk, im confused. I don't understand why people are telling me this now...I've had this username for almost 3 years! if anyone knows anything, please let me know! i know this isn't a huge issue but i am very sensitive, ahah. i just don't know what I've done wrong? :/

Comments

• I saw player named like >Iridescent< or something
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    Medd said:

I saw player named like >Iridescent< or something

dang..I'm still not changing my name! xD
  • You are the original Iridescent and I am sorry people are calling you a fake :(. Not a way to make you feel welcomed back after a hiatus! WB <3
  • Hi.

You are the original Iridescent and I am sorry people are calling you a fake :(. Not a way to make you feel welcomed back after a hiatus! WB <3</p>

thank you <33. NotNefin claimed that i stole lonely_island's username? he said i was making all this stuff up...honestly, i can't play this game anymore without being called out here and there...
  • Oh, what a rage! I know what it feels like for others to claim that you stole a username.
  • the best solution is, go talk to lonely_island or >iridescent<, just the 2 of you and no one else there to intervene
  • Trouble is that no one owns the specific name like iridescent or darkness lets say if it were the case then the game should make it that no one can have a name that has a similar name in cc
  • What does iridescent mean, how can 2 completely different player be having such exact same name, either player 1 got it somewhere and made the acc first but isnt actually that active or seen most in the community then player 2 also recently seen the name somewhere and liked and made an acc or changed name, actively communicate with the community. :P

What does iridescent mean, how can 2 completely different player be having such exact same name, either player 1 got it somewhere and made the acc first but isnt actually that active or seen most in the community then player 2 also recently seen the name somewhere and liked and made an acc or changed name, actively communicate with the community. :P

"Iridescent" means bright colors; lustrous, luminous and pearly :) I was reading a book a couple years back and found that word..immediately after looking up it's definition, i chose that word as my name for cc.. hehe. my previous name before Iridescent was "Angelic". i do not recall seeing a player with the name "Iridescent" before i changed it, though ;o