Lvl up pet

What's the fastest way to lvl up your pet??

And is it true that when you are a lower level your pet gains faster xp???

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

Placing halfs is the fastest way imo
    And no, that's false;The pet earns xp at same rate at any level (except for 49 to 50)

Is 49 to 50 better or...
  • leveling a pet from lv0 to 48 is hard(if u have perk lv3 , its 15% faster) from lvl49-50 you only need 15-17 blocks to lvlup
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Leveling pets up is pretty much the same for each level as mentioned above except with 49-50. I'd recommend placing half blocks if you want the speediest method
  • Thx to all...

But I mean when your players lvl is lower can you level up your pet faster then when your player level is higher??
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited December 2017
    sjoof said:

Thx to all...

But I mean when your players lvl is lower can you level up your pet faster then when your player level is higher??

Nope, only the perks will affect it. (Pet Pal)
  • sjoofsjoof Member
    edited December 2017

sjoof said:

Thx to all...

Nope, only the perks will affect it. (Pet Pal)

Okay thx

@Professional Killer close pls
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Closing upon request.
This discussion has been closed.