5%

Well I don't know how long this has been going on that every xmas we get 5k ik it has been going on since last year at least but I suggest that we ad a 5% chance or whatever percentage that we can receive a super xmas rare like a sled or a krampus or something like that . You mods have a whole YEAR to think about this :P and its only 1 day a year so why not ?

Comments

• edited December 2017
    Its one day in a year that u can get 5000c for free, so y r u being greedy to get another rare mask... Or u can suggest to change the 5000c to christmas outfit which is better iyo...

Friendly tips: cubits does cost money and the money goes to the devs for their hard work, the dev gave u free cubits once a year (5000c per player) which is pretty much, like that there're 5 thousand - 15 thousands of players in the game and when u times with 5000c = unlimited, they're giving away their money!
  • Its one day in a year that u can get 5000c for free, so y r u being greedy to get another rare mask... Or u can suggest to change the 5000c to christmas outfit which is better iyo...

Friendly tips: cubits does cost money and the money goes to the devs for their hard work, the dev gave u free cubits once a year (5000c per player) which is pretty much, like that there're 5 thousand - 15 thousands of players in the game and when u times with 5000c = unlimited, they're giving away their money!

They can generate that money since it's their game, but it means that player won't need to buy money, so you're right, they miss an occasion to earn money.

I'm sure that if devs do what you suggested, you won't be part of the lucjy ones to get a rare next year, and will make a thread asking to rise the probability of getting one, and doing it again next year if you don't win. You're basically asking for free super rares.
  • Qbird said:

Its one day in a year that u can get 5000c for free, so y r u being greedy to get another rare mask... Or u can suggest to change the 5000c to christmas outfit which is better iyo...

They can generate that money since it's their game, but it means that player won't need to buy money, so you're right, they miss an occasion to earn money.

I'm sure that if devs do what you suggested, you won't be part of the lucjy ones to get a rare next year, and will make a thread asking to rise the probability of getting one, and doing it again next year if you don't win. You're basically asking for free super rares.
    nah I wont it will be pretty funny if a newbie gets a super rare! just think how happy they would be xD and no I would not keep asking for the chance to go up it will be fine if it was even 1% chance can get it and I don't really want to be one tbh I just want to how can I say it more interesting that make it all up to chance like every thing else is a chance why cant this have a small chance tooo? every single pack has a chance of getting something rare and getting something common
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    -1. Nothing to say because I highly doubt this will be added. (Unless it’s a Santa hat or something) (or a .01% chance)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Qbird said:

nah I wont it will be pretty funny if a newbie gets a super rare! just think how happy they would be xD and no I would not keep asking for the chance to go up it will be fine if it was even 1% chance can get it and I don't really want to be one tbh I just want to how can I say it more interesting that make it all up to chance like every thing else is a chance why cant this have a small chance tooo? every single pack has a chance of getting something rare and getting something common
    I think the issue comes up when these newer players gets scammed by another player. Not to mention, considering how many people have been making alts just to abuse the 5k cubits reward, I'll have to say no
  • Well nope, player will just report the dev themself if they didn't get the same as the others, like:

Player A: Hey! I got a free krampus mask in my bag!
    Player B: wow! I got nothing at all that's not fair!
    Player C: me too! I got nothing else from the 5k cubits! Ima gonna report!
    Player D: Report Player A for hacking!

Lol ok the player D is a joke... But yeah, it'll just make a mess in the game... Every player else will ask the same from the dev making the krampus mask priceless... So this wouldn't be great at all, even if it's 0.01% it's still high imo, there are thousands of players out there, so the chance to get it will be high too...

And btw, there are contests which give out the super rare like the raffle this year, or winter weekly event last year or winter building contest and so much more there're even kramp claus who gives out piw gift... So don't be too greedy...
  • :p I Didn't even say it had to be a krampus mask xD like U said it can just be a plain santa hat not player in their right mind would get mad over a santa hat