Set Limit Function To Prize Dispenser

I think it would be a great addition if we could control how many draws a prize dispenser has with an unlimited option. Many people use dispensers to disperse warp food but the limit is currently one. It can make it difficult for people to come back to a build or visit a suggested build. Another benefit would be not having to horde warp foods in a chest or inventory, you could set up a personal selection of dispensers to be able to go to your farm as one example.

Thanks U for making this post ten times better ^_^!

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Why not make it so you can set the limit?
  • That would make it EVEN BETTER! It also would eliminate the need for another dispenser.
  • That would be awesome to have a set limit for how many prizes you can draw. I support the idea, so +1.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2017
    Eagence said:

U said:

Why not make it so you can set the limit?

Can be and should be done... Admins already have such powers to make dispensers work unlimited times as I know. I think it should work with 2 parameters.

Prize dispenser should allow its user to get X number of prize in each Y seconds/minutes.
    Both parameters can be set with already existing user interface, so not much change required to make such configuration.
    Ikr...there are a lot of super easy little things they could do to improve the game but they seem to just keep making new hats instead XD (not that I'm complaining)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    +1111111111111
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2017
    never say never +! >_<
  • "+!"?
  • JackFury said:

"+!"?

+! is +100% :D
  • People would grab ALL the warp food, make u buy more sugar, and slowly drain ur c.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Roxie01 said:

People would grab ALL the warp food, make u buy more sugar, and slowly drain ur c.

That's why you set a limit
  • The only time you would set a prize dispenser to unlimited is in a private area like your workshop and it would be for personal use. There would not be worry of others draining and to be honest it would take serious dedication to empty a prize dispenser of warp food. It would require the individual to jump up to reset the button, rinse and repeat. If a person is that dedicated to empty a warp food dispenser of five hundred plus warp foods they must be really hungry.