YouTube decisions

Hey guys, as most of you know I had a YT channel for a while but the application I was using was playing up. Now there has been an iOS update where you can screen recording tool that is much easier and faster to use. I just wanted to see some feedback, should I start up another YT channel? What kind of content would you like to see? Thanks, that is all. :)

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Personally I like to see videos that are well edited and not about packs. Maybe some random highlights of a race or something :o
  • Yes you should, and I think you should do pack openings, building, and parkours :3
  • You just have to be initiative and continue on with your current channel rather than starting a new one. Rather, changing the content will never hurt you so try something new like suggested above. Maybe even do speed builds and other fun content. Variety would be preferred from me but isn't necessary since you can and probably should perfect few series or types before diving deeper into the variation of topics to cover.
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited December 2017
    I would continue my previous channel but I believed I wouldn't be able to find a better recording application so I deleted it.
    Also thank you for the ideas and opinions guys :)
  • My suggestion is continue what you were doing before you deleted it but on a new channel because then its still you but just a different recording software