1st Person View

Okay, this may be hard to create, and I don't have much to say,
But aren't most people sick of lag and camera angle when underground, in high places, or just in general?
What if we added 1st person view? Only things around you... No lag... No camera view... No length problems... Wouldnt that be awesome?
Who agrees?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I personally like it how it is and don’t feel like this is needed.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I see some benefits

> PvP can work finally
    > Car driving will be somewhat easier for some
    > Parkour? Like car driving, it's really up to the players preference
  • lucaaa795 said:

They would have to recode everything for this to work..And i feel like the time spent wouldnt worth..
    I also like it how it is.

Yes, that's why I'm saying you should be able to toggle it (kind of), and I don't care how long it takes, honestly, it's not up to us, you don't know what they might think of it.
    Because you are not a game developer.
    (Sorry if this sounded rude, I was just saying it was up to Cosmic Cow.)
  • I wouldn't like a first person view but being able to move the current camera closer to your Qbee or further away would be nice, that would allow us to easily see in small spaces such as buildings with multiple floors, see through a bigger field of view which can be used to see big buildings and stuff.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    They said it themselves, first person view won't be a thing.
  • DrayfusDrayfus Member
    edited December 2017

I wouldn't like a first person view but being able to move the current camera closer to your Qbee or further away would be nice, that would allow us to easily see in small spaces such as buildings with multiple floors, see through a bigger field of view which can be used to see big buildings and stuff.

Yup +1 to this, adjusting the camera angle is good.
    One thing is annoying is in your realm you cant maximize the space between floors because if you are in floor 1 and your 2nd floor is 5 blocks above it, you cant see the entire 1 floor anymore coz the camera will be blocked by the flooring of 2nd floor.
    Its a waste of space on the realm just to adjust the space so that camera wont be blocked..
    Game must have zoom in and zoom out mode.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    They probably would be busy for some years to even implement this... since litrrally everything needs to be redone since they dont have bottom textures... so i say -1
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I actually like not having first person, it means the builders have to come up with clever work a rounds for people to see and makes for some good puzzles.
  • I actually like not having first person, it means the builders have to come up with clever work a rounds for people to see and makes for some good puzzles.

Atleast have an option to , to zoom out and zoom in within the game.
  • I see some benefits

> PvP can work finally

Lol every time someone says PvP in cubic castles, I think
    LETS ADD GUNS LETS ADD PUNCHING LETS ADD KNIVES...
    xD
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    []BOSS[] said:

I see some benefits

> PvP can work finally

xD
    I meant with wands :v , lol
  • []BOSS[] said:

I see some benefits

> PvP can work finally

xD
    Yah lol i know, but i think like punching and killing xD
  • Drayfus said:

I wouldn't like a first person view but being able to move the current camera closer to your Qbee or further away would be nice, that would allow us to easily see in small spaces such as buildings with multiple floors, see through a bigger field of view which can be used to see big buildings and stuff.

One thing is annoying is in your realm you cant maximize the space between floors because if you are in floor 1 and your 2nd floor is 5 blocks above it, you cant see the entire 1 floor anymore coz the camera will be blocked by the flooring of 2nd floor.
    Its a waste of space on the realm just to adjust the space so that camera wont be blocked..
    This is why fadey foamy was implemented. Plus, I've never seen a house/build like the one you kinda described.
    []BOSS[] said:

[]BOSS[] said:

I see some benefits

> PvP can work finally

xD
    Yah lol i know, but i think like punching and killing xD
    Punching o-o, I think I'll stick with wands for now :P
  • Drayfus said:

This is why fadey foamy was implemented. Plus, I've never seen a house/build like the one you kinda described.
    I ddnt state about a house , im talking about making a farm world which u need upper space to prevent blocking ur sight.

Having a zoom in , zoom out feature aint bad, it can help rather than ruin the game.
  • edited December 2017
    As a game developer (not as a job but as a hobby that I do all the time.) I can tell u it would take 5 minutes max to change the camera depending on what language they use to make the game. If it's a harder programming language, than it might take 20 minutes. That's all I'm saying, don't worry about the time it would take. (Textures might take longer but it's fairly easy in the code)

P.S. I don't want this game to be first person that sounds kinda lame -1 sorry
  • @lucaaa795 are you a game developer? No. Is NoahIsCool? Maybe. But I can tell you if he actually told you how long it would take or an estimate, you cant keep denying everything as part of your opinion.
    []BOSS[] said:

@lucaaa795 are you a game developer? No. Is NoahIsCool? Maybe. But I can tell you if he actually told you how long it would take or an estimate, you cant keep denying everything as part of your opinion.

Yes maybe it takes only a few minutes to switch to first person, but what does first person need? Right, all blocks needs to be textured from all side..... and it would take ages to retexture and code all blocks, hats, etc. Just to make it possible
  • []BOSS[][]BOSS[] Member
    edited January 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

[]BOSS[] said:

@lucaaa795 are you a game developer? No. Is NoahIsCool? Maybe. But I can tell you if he actually told you how long it would take or an estimate, you cant keep denying everything as part of your opinion.

He cannot estimate because he didn't work on the engine for cc nor will he work in future.
    None of us are real game developers.Only the cc devs could approximate an actual time (20 minutes isn't anywhere close I know)
    I can keep denying everything because he has no idea , nor do I or anyone else does on how much it will take
    So yeah no I'm not changing my opinion.
    Lol you said that you can keep denying everything and you have no idea what you are doing....
    Dr. Roger said:

-1 :D

Ok, got a reason?
    lucaaa795 said:

Drayfus said:

Drayfus said:

One thing is annoying is in your realm you cant maximize the space between floors because if you are in floor 1 and your 2nd floor is 5 blocks above it, you cant see the entire 1 floor anymore coz the camera will be blocked by the flooring of the second floor.
    Its a waste of space in the realm just to adjust the space so that camera won't be blocked...
    This is why fadey foam was implemented. Plus, I've never seen a house/build like the one you kinda described.
    I didn't state about a house, I'm talking about making a farm world which u need upper space to prevent blocking your sight.

Having a zoom in, zoom out feature isn't bad, it can help rather than ruin the game.
    Fadey foam was made for that.
    Honestly, I'm not doing anything with this I just want to see how much boxes there can be. also fixed all your grammar mistakes just for fun.

[]BOSS[] said:

Yes maybe it takes only a few minutes to switch to First person, but what does First Person need? Right, all blocks need to be textured from all side..... and it would take ages to retexture and code all blocks, hats, etc. Just to make it possible
    Just read @CanItBeDone 's first comment. Also fixed all your grammar mistakes.
    Not just those, every single grammar mistake in this whole comment.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Back on topic.
    []BOSS[] said:

lucaaa795 said:

[]BOSS[] said:

He cannot estimate because he didn't work on the engine for cc nor will he work in future.
    None of us are real game developers.Only the cc devs could approximate an actual time (20 minutes isn't anywhere close I know)
    I can keep denying everything because he has no idea , nor do I or anyone else does on how much it will take
    Lol you said that you can keep denying everything and you have no idea what you are doing....
    Dr. Roger said:

Ok, got a reason?
    lucaaa795 said:

Drayfus said:

Drayfus said:

One thing is annoying is in your realm you cant maximize the space between floors because if you are in floor 1 and your 2nd floor is 5 blocks above it, you cant see the entire 1 floor anymore coz the camera will be blocked by the flooring of the second floor.
    Its a waste of space in the realm just to adjust the space so that camera won't be blocked...
    This is why fadey foam was implemented. Plus, I've never seen a house/build like the one you kinda described.
    I didn't state about a house, I'm talking about making a farm world which u need upper space to prevent blocking your sight.

Having a zoom in, zoom out feature isn't bad, it can help rather than ruin the game.
    Honestly, I'm not doing anything with this I just want to see how much boxes there can be. also fixed all your grammar mistakes just for fun.

[]BOSS[] said:

Yes maybe it takes only a few minutes to switch to First person, but what does First Person need? Right, all blocks need to be textured from all side..... and it would take ages to retexture and code all blocks, hats, etc. Just to make it possible
    First: i think its just rude to correct people and be a grammar nazi... so what that there are spelling mistakes? English is not my main language so that can happen, also when i type i use my phone without grammar correction so such things can happen

Second: @CanItBeDone 's first comment was about only the benefits about if it was added... and there hasnt been said the trouble of making it right
  • []BOSS[][]BOSS[] Member
    edited January 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

[]BOSS[] said:

lucaaa795 said:

[]BOSS[] said:

Dr. Roger said:

Ok, got a reason?
    lucaaa795 said:

Drayfus said:

Drayfus said:

[]BOSS[] said:

Look.You have to understand that English is not the first language for some and you should respect them because they know 2 or more languages while many know only one.
    If you want to be a grammar nazi go on Reddit or 4chan because we do not appreciate your "contribution" here.
    Yeah, I was doing it for fun. Calm down bruh. Also, I probably shouldn't have commented this but I like the boxes getting really big. Hehe, now you understand I fixed your grammar mistakes.

Nobody can stop me.
  • But the Qbees don't have neck and you will see it the textures with betamax are and maybe the same on 1st person.
  • That gonna be impossible admins will have to do ALOT of work and it will take up so much space -1 for me
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited January 2018
    As with everything else that everybody said, 1st person view in this type of game would take 1-2 years of coding to implement, so yeah. Never going to happen, people! :)
    []BOSS[] said:

lucaaa795 said:

[]BOSS[] said:

lucaaa795 said:

[]BOSS[] said:

Dr. Roger said:

Ok, got a reason?
    lucaaa795 said:

Drayfus said:

Drayfus said:

[]BOSS[] said:

Look.You have to understand that English is not the first language for some and you should respect them because they know 2 or more languages while many know only one.
    If you want to be a grammar nazi go on Reddit or 4chan because we do not appreciate your "contribution" here.
    Yeah, I was doing it for fun. Calm down bruh. Also, I probably shouldn't have commented this but I like the boxes getting really big. Hehe, now you understand I fixed your grammar mistakes.

Nobody can stop me.

You...need to stop...right now.

There, I just did it. Get rekt.
  • []BOSS[] said:

lucaaa795 said:

[]BOSS[] said:

Dr. Roger said:

Ok, got a reason?
    lucaaa795 said:

Drayfus said:

Drayfus said:

[]BOSS[] said:

Reason? Cuz it's Cubic Castles not minecraft. Theres too much 1st person games, also CC Known as it 3D
    []BOSS[] said:

lucaaa795 said:

[]BOSS[] said:

lucaaa795 said:

[]BOSS[] said:

Dr. Roger said:

Ok, got a reason?
    lucaaa795 said:

Drayfus said:

Drayfus said:

[]BOSS[] said:

Nobody can stop me.
    i Agree we cant stop u, but the idea will never be added *^^* no possible
  • HI BOSS :D
  • @Kiel said:

HI BOSS :D

HI @KIEL :D
  • I totally agree.We really need a 1st person mode feature.