How much do you like your new Sleigh?

I'm debating about purchasing a Sleigh. Haven't decided yet if I want to make that big of a purchase for one item as I tend to prefer to get lots of little items for my cubits. But I'm pretty tempted with the sleigh.

Wondering what others think of the new Sleigh, if they have one. Is it all you hoped it would be?

Comments

• Bought it for 27K- I love it. It makes a jingling noise, no shaking- and best of all, you can see your QBee riding in the front. I think it’s the best car atm just because you can see your QBee.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    And the Qbee head bobs back and forth, I love it.
  • I love it so much. You should definitely buy one. It's cheaper than the luxoride, you can see your qbee, no shaking, and it makes the jingly noise!

It's definitely better than the luxoride.

• i bought One for 30k in Cubit Store.
    and IM Keeping it Till i Die :D
  • Its also a very smooth ride
  • I find so much pleasure in riding mine :)
  • Indeed, just like all the others I am very impressed with the detail that the Devs put into the Santa Sled. The key looks cute enough as a holly, but the sled itself makes a jingling noise when you ride with it.

Also, to anybody else here, when the sled slows down, doesn't it sound like a wind-up toy going down? It just sounds so strange then xD

I just don't want to regret not buying it like I didn't buy the BunnyMobile.
  • I wish that doesnt slow on snow
  • Thanks for all the comments, everyone! I didn't realize it made a jingling noise, and that alone may have convinced me to get one. Although since it's a smooth ride, and not all shaky like the cars is a big deal also. Bonus that the Qbee's head bobs back and forth...lol.

@DexterTheFox - I too am concerned that even though it seems expensive to me (as it would be my first really big cubit purchase), that I'll regret not getting one if I don't purchase it now. I just didn't want my desire for a unique vehicle to get the best of me if it wasn't all that it seemed to be.

@Djedo - Odd that it slows on snow...you'd think it would be the one thing that speeds up on it. o.O OMG, if it were faster on snow, it'd be so handy in the Arctic mines...it takes forever to mine oil just walking around those mines.
  • I believe the sleigh actually handles differently from normal cars. It always feels way different when taking turns, I believe it takes wider turns. I haven't done any official testing on this, but it certainly feels like that when driving. Maybe just because the sleigh is so long, it feels different...idk. I definitely recommend you buy it though, it's amazing :3
  • JackFury said:

I believe the sleigh actually handles differently from normal cars. It always feels way different when taking turns, I believe it takes wider turns. I haven't done any official testing on this, but it certainly feels like that when driving. Maybe just because the sleigh is so long, it feels different...idk. I definitely recommend you buy it though, it's amazing :3

Really? I find it more stable.
  • I got mine for quite cheap on the first day and I am loving it so far, one of the best out there!