Scam Reports

Comments

• RashiraRashira Member
    edited October 2017
    =Kitten= said:

This person said they were selling their items for price as u see in screenshot but switch with footprint.

the owner of that realm is CongTV. I saw his holla and checked his/her realm awhile ago tho i forgot the realm name.
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    =Kitten= said:

This person said they were selling their items for price as u see in screenshot but switch with footprint.

dealt with
  • cubic master 619
    Nothing was because I was smart enough to know that there were no cheats and that he was trying to hack me so I played along.
    He wanted me to change my password so he could hack me.
    Wednesday, October 19:11:07

• llBIMBYllllBIMBYll Member
    edited October 2017
    Nicasio said:

llBIMBYll said:

Nicasio said:

Helps : I was scammed by Starks and his alt account name is Badvllll.He stole my 1 headlnessness 1 hairy beach legs and this is average amount of items for the rest items I don't sure that is 6 hour bumpers 4 slime inna box and 5 vending machines.

You need more proof dude
    Mabz has dealt with this, so I do not need help at this point. Please do not comment unnecessarily and look in a non-creative way.
    Uh okay, don't need to go that further shesh -.- "Please do not comment unnecessarily and look in a non-creative way" idk why you need to tell me that even thought that's also unnecessary lol

And I think that what I said wasn't unnecessary 'cause you really need more proof if you wanna report and idk why I need to be creative
  • lucaaa795 said:

cubic master 619
    Nothing was because I was smart enough to know that there were no cheats and that he was trying to hack me so I played along.

This guy cubic master is so stupid lmao like he really thinks that someone will fall for it
    You'd be surprised how many players fall for scams nowadays lucaaa...

cubic master 619

dealt with it
  • Ed said:

cubic master 619

dealt with it
    Ty so much ^.^
  • -*Bolinha*--*Bolinha*- Member
    edited October 2017
    Scam in pens Yard rentals

Scam in pens Yard rentals

Obs: This is not alrowed in game
  • Drop game scam. I didn't drop anything :3 just have to report these two so nobody else gets scammed by them.
    =Kitten= said:

Drop game scam. I didn't drop anything :3 just have to report these two so nobody else gets scammed by them.

Dealt with
  • New scam bomb game 10c for enter
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited October 2017
    Q: why a picture of the lobby?
    A: room was locked after owner hollawarped people in, then locked it.
    Time: around 8:25 am cc time.
    Reason: seccond chance bomb game.
    One funny detail is the info bumper. The message points eduq to report. But why say if scam don't report tresboss? Pretty stupid actually, that points a finger at tresboss. And (if I'm right) tresboss was the one who sent the holla.
    -I relogged so I could see if it was a realm (pretty stupid of me) and I end up at the lobby so no one can enter. Idk if that will affect the warp food presented in the seccond chances.
    And coolman is I think co owner? I could be wrong. But u never know....
  • CosmicSnailCosmicSnail Member
    edited October 2017
    Realm: Unknowns
    It was a bomb game and it was a second life. I told people to report but he banned me.
    Person: TreeBoss
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited October 2017
    @-*Bolinha*- reported this on my scam reports for portuguese speakers, im gonna translate it and explain it better

Scammer: Mrm4ster
    Crime: drop game similar
    proof and explanation:

bolinha, has found a lv 12 brazilian player, lying to her about making a "magic", and to make this magic, the player forces her to drop her items, she obviously says no, and asks him to drop his items instead, he says that he can't xD

here are the photos of the chat, sadly it is in portuguese, so i will translate the whole chat in the end of this comment.

Translation: (it isn't an exact translation, and i fixed some of their mistakes here)

Mrm4ster: do you want to see a magic?
    bolinha: yes
    Mrm4ster: drop your items
    Mrm4ster: and see the magic
    bolinha: drop your items, there is no difference .-.
    Mrm4ster: drop, it is serious, i am gonna make a magic
    bolinha: you don't need my items
    Mrm4ster: i need, i will make them shiny
    bolinha: drop yours
    Mrm4ster: i cant
    Mrm4ster: only other people's items
    bolinha: yes you can, only pick your dropped items
    Mrm4ster: i did it with the items of my girlfriend
    bolinha: done .-.
    Mrm4ster: it needs to be everything, including the cloth
    Mrm4ster: i will stay far
    Mrm4ster: everythingggggg
    Mrm4ster: do ittt
    bolinha: ban me already guy, im not dumb, im lvl 22 guy, i play for 4 years and i will drop everything and you will get it? wow what a magic, later you will ban me, im not idiot.

Bluejay_1 said:

Q: why a picture of the lobby?
    A: room was locked after owner hollawarped people in, then locked it.
    Time: around 8:25 am cc time.
    Reason: seccond chance bomb game.
    One funny detail is the info bumper. The message points eduq to report. But why say if scam don't report tresboss? Pretty stupid actually, that points a finger at tresboss. And (if I'm right) tresboss was the one who sent the holla.
    -I relogged so I could see if it was a realm (pretty stupid of me) and I end up at the lobby so no one can enter. Idk if that will affect the warp food presented in the seccond chances.
    And coolman is I think co owner? I could be wrong. But u never know....

Piratax10 said:

@-*Bolinha*- reported this on my scam reports for portuguese speakers, im gonna translate it and explain it better

Scammer: Mrm4ster
    Crime: drop game similar
    proof and explanation:

bolinha, has found a lv 12 brazilian player, lying to her about making a "magic", and to make this magic, the player forces her to drop her items, she obviously says no, and asks him to drop his items instead, he says that he can't xD

here are the photos of the chat, sadly it is in portuguese, so i will translate the whole chat in the end of this comment.

Translation: (it isn't an exact translation, and i fixed some of their mistakes here)

Mrm4ster: do you want to see a magic?
    bolinha: yes
    Mrm4ster: drop your items
    Mrm4ster: and see the magic
    bolinha: drop your items, there is no difference .-.
    Mrm4ster: drop, it is serious, i am gonna make a magic
    bolinha: you don't need my items
    Mrm4ster: i need, i will make them shiny
    bolinha: drop yours
    Mrm4ster: i cant
    Mrm4ster: only other people's items
    bolinha: yes you can, only pick your dropped items
    Mrm4ster: i did it with the items of my girlfriend
    bolinha: done .-.
    Mrm4ster: it needs to be everything, including the cloth
    Mrm4ster: i will stay far
    Mrm4ster: everythingggggg
    Mrm4ster: do ittt
    bolinha: ban me already guy, im not dumb, im lvl 22 guy, i play for 4 years and i will drop everything and you will get it? wow what a magic, later you will ban me, im not idiot.

dealt with

• CosmicSnailCosmicSnail Member
    edited October 2017
    Drop game.
    Person. saber_92

Forum Moderator note: Screenshots have been removed due to vulgar language.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited October 2017

Drop game.
    Person. saber_92

Please send the screenshots to a game moderator privately, as they contain vulgar language, which is preferred not to be shown publicly. Thanks.
    @CosmicSnail
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited October 2017
    Everyone else posts a scam report=Dealt with in a day or 2
    I post a scam report=Never noticed :)
    but well i dont care about scammers getting banned anyway because i mean they scammed me once now all banning them can do is saving others.
  • O ok .-. ;_; ;-;
  • Ok, I found someone who does scams:
    EVERYONE!
    I know I'm not an admin (as if!), but honestly, you guys need harsher punishments. I recommend this: 1 warning, then BAN. All you guys do is put then in jail for bit. These kids need to learn what is right and what is wrong, and how to stop doing wrong things. Nobody likes being scammed. I've seen plenty of scams in my day. In fact, one of the people helping a scam was scammed. I am SICK and TIRED of seeing so many people scammed of their hard-earned, WAY TOO EXPENSIVE, cubits. Somebody, just read this STUPID comment and DO SOMETHING about the poor kids who get scammed literally everyday.

Also, the scammers KNOW that the punishment is not something to fear. People are always like, "I'm recording this and posting it on YouTube!", but guess what? THE SCAMMERS STILL KEEP SCAMMING! Again, they KNOW that the punishment is a small suspension. Just ban the people who do the payaways, but I recommend waiting until after when all the qbees have reported the person to ban them. (Sorry, noobs, but I can not think of another way :/)(also, ban all payaways, whether or not the person doing it is good or bad)

So please, PLEASE make a harsher punishment then being stuck in jail. It doesn't work, and never will.

I agree with you, I suggest banning the scammers for like 1st time a month. 2nd time permanent ban. Although it may seem awful and unfair, but it's the best way to warn and remove them. If the rule changed to that, I'm sure that Cubic Castles only contain 1% of scammers as they are noted scamming results in permanent ban. I hope the developer sees this.
  • Drop Game!! Beware! This girl was running around and shout in my friend realm that she was hosting an game so I say sure bring me to your game and then she explain how to play... here a photo of proof she didn't scam me I just warn you that these type of people still exist!
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited October 2017
    Idk whether this is the correct place to post this.
    A player named ZANE04 came tping me to my realm when i was building my farm.
    he dropped a pilgrim hat on my way and i picked when i was moving and i didnt realize it. he started saying scammer, scammer. so asked him what?. but he didnt answer me and started using some words.

he said those words many times but i got screenshot once and gave the hat back.

is posting this here correct or i need to send it as a ticket in support
    @Superxtreme @Professional Killer

Forum Moderator note: Screenshot has been removed due to vulgar language.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    MeHawk said:

he dropped a pilgrim hat on my way and i picked when i was moving and i didnt realize it. he started saying scammer, scammer. so asked him what?. but he didnt answer me and started using some words.

I have removed the screenshot. Please send it directly to support or send it privately to an active Game Moderator. Thanks!
    @MeHawk
  • MeHawk said:

I have removed the screenshot. Please send it directly to support or send it privately to an active Game Moderator. Thanks!
    @MeHawk
    ok thank you
  • UPC2017 said:

PAYAWAY BOMB GAME

Nooo its madison lauria my fwiend :o
  • UPC2017 said:

PAYAWAY BOMB GAME

Nooo its madison lauria my fwiend :o

You Geez is owner I already report her as many others but I reported on forums for extra measures! she already did several hollars made a ton off game! Did not gave prizes so this person needs to be ban!!
  • edited October 2017
    I’m pretty sure this ‘gift card’ thing is fishy...
    I’m sry if it’s allowed but I don’t think u can do a gift card giveaway in cc.
    Scammer:gasser
  • i haven't been playing cubic castles for very long, but when i check my account today i realized all my stuff including my cubits were gone what has been happening to this game??????
  • Ello everyone, I wanted to warn you guys on AngelQueen she scammed my realm even my gold brick walls. >_<

This discussion has been closed.