Scam Reports

Comments

• I was trying to sell my slime costume and 2x headlessness alltogether. A player called lollipop was buying all of them for 266k but later she said she only wants my headlessness. I denied saying I only sell all of them together. Then she said I wasted her time and she started calling me a 'Noob'. After some time she also hollad saying
    "I am buying headless 100k each
    and Alex is noob"
    This may not be a serious issue but a warning to the player should be given so he/she thinks before saying it to anyone.
    Thanks!

I saw the holla while mining.
    And.
    lucaaa795 said:

I was trying to sell my slime costume and 2x headlessness alltogether. A player called lollipop was buying all of them for 266k but later she said she only wants my headlessness. I denied saying I only sell all of them together. Then she said I wasted her time and she started calling me a 'Noob'. After some time she also hollad saying
    and Alex is noob"
    This may not be a serious issue but a warning to the player should be given so he/she thinks before saying it to anyone.
    Thanks!

Can't believe you got triggered by someone calling you "noob"
    lmao take it slowly
    the word itself isnt censored so i dont see why he should get a warning
    Lolipop was using it as in insult. It's generally supposed to mean "new player", but players took it from there and started using it as an insult thinking it means "idiot", when it really means "new player".
  • This happened like weeks ago, I taught I have already posted the evidences here >.<
    Scammer: Ddog14
    Reason: He whispered to me that I should tell the dragon pet was 20k so someone would buy it while his friend sells it 14k.. later on I told him on reporting it then he said nothing would happen because he's gdog best friend in real life. xD

Scammer: SrevilkingoYT
    Reason: Changing high lvl pet into lvl 1 during trades saying he's lag then acted as he were disconnecting for like 2-3 times...

• edited September 2017
    This isnt scamming but it is against the guidelines

This girl wanted me to give out personal info, I said no, and she kept on begging and bribing me for it, but I refused. Then she started swearing at me until she left.

Name: Melody cakepan

Realm: We were in a room inside of a giant room inside my realm. (City of AngelTopia)

Scam: Begging and trying to bribe for personal info, items and swearing.

She had red pants, a red tutu, a red ribbon and a ed wuvva shirt with a pink heart on it.

• Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited September 2017

This isnt scamming but it is against the guidelines

This girl wanted me to give out personal info, I said no, and she kept on begging and bribing me for it, but I refused. Then she started swearing at me until she left.

Realm: We were in a room inside of a giant room inside my realm. (City of AngelTopia)

She had red pants, a red tutu, a red ribbon and a ed wuvva shirt with a pink heart on it.

Would be best to send this to a moderator... As it contains bad words
    Also theres not really proof of her begging and bribing in that photo...
  • This isnt scamming but it is against the guidelines

Would be best to send this to a moderator... As it contains bad words
    Also theres not really proof of her begging and bribing in that photo...
    She moved fast, couldnt screenshot every word she said.
  • THRYTTHRYT Member
    edited September 2017
    Hello guys , im enter in to a hollas game and its scam for put a vending a PVP with warps in 50c and prizes so good for pay in it :v so i take a photo for report that player pls :'v
    Owner:G4AngelYT
    the broke a ruler of the game and so much players in the game pay all warps im stay viewing the game , but i get banned
    Me Name in the game its :_Kuretsu_Life_Gaming_
  • ShockGamerShockGamer Member
    edited September 2017
    Name of the owner: G4AngelYT

Reason: Second lifes in a vend of pvp game! and this not allowed! ban this scammer!

View this image down
  • kurt... said:

Welp :/ I dont have clear evidence cause it was unexpected...

$$The dark business$$ holla'd saying he sell 2 dark angels for 19k it was on a vend.. but if you buy it you will only get 1 (He knew it from the start though) It was a rare bug that ive reported last time myself here but idk why I just bought it #blamemyself :<</p>

some stuff like dark angels cant be bought together like 18k for two
  • Scammer: adalf
    Victims: Imperial Storm
    Time: 13:33
    He made a rental with a mannequin with a personal sentry. Imperial happened to rent it and thank goodness, had a sign. He used it on the rental to warn everyone. Adalf was a dumb scammer, and clearly didn't realize we could see his name in his hollas even though he hid his name.
  • Scammer: adalf
    Victims: Imperial Storm
    Time: 13:33
    He made a rental with a mannequin with a personal sentry. Imperial happened to rent it and thank goodness, had a sign. He used it on the rental to warn everyone. Adalf was a dumb scammer, and clearly didn't realize we could see his name in his hollas even though he hid his name.

Imperial-Storm is a really smart guy, he can track down a scammer. Especially a dumb one...

• Today I Experienced A Attempt Scam buy a player named =CrazyDasher= he told me "Let Me Have PERM In Your Realm And I'll Place Blocks. I scream shotted this but won't load in please do something and he said before he left "Cubic Castles Is A Baby Minecraft Game" Please respond and ask for more info
  • ANKlTANKlT Member
    edited September 2017
    kurt... said:

This happened like weeks ago, I taught I have already posted the evidences here >.<
    Scammer: Ddog14
    Reason: He whispered to me that I should tell the dragon pet was 20k so someone would buy it while his friend sells it 14k.. later on I told him on reporting it then he said nothing would happen because he's gdog best friend in real life. xD

Scammer: SrevilkingoYT
    Reason: Changing high lvl pet into lvl 1 during trades saying he's lag then acted as he were disconnecting for like 2-3 times...

i know ddog14 ill talk to him about it he doesn't seem like a bad person but anyone can be bad I suppose
  • Scammer : [] Nargon []
    Technique : (Vending Machine) Item Switch with a Monstrous Footprint.

I'm sorry. The screenshot I took seems unsupported.

• i just found a scamer he scamed me but i used second acc to bust him :P
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Husnain said:

i just found a scamer he scamed me but i used second acc to bust him :P

Dealt with that
  • Ok, so I couldnt resist the temptation,

This dude had so much c worth of items.

He scammed my suit jacket and exe mask.

So ye here are pics

• THRYTTHRYT Member
    edited September 2017
    I found other scamer with second life please reportit its breaking a ruler in the game
    Owner:Cap.Pablo
    idk if i drop the image or waht i thinck i draw it
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited September 2017
    As u can see
    he is doing Vend scamm...

see under that rent Block is just a Red Block.

Time: 3 minute's ago
    scammer : "ismael ."

u can see from chat i said 'owner
    he said 'yes

and I reported him in game

(see screenshot)
    @scorto7 @Superxtreme (any game mod)

These 7 tips will ensure 100% safety against scammers:

(1) Never give out your password to anyone even to the staff.
    (2) Never drop items that are not in your realm unless you want to give or trash them.
    (3) Never give out your personal information especially your email used for password recovery.
    (4) Never give out your realm permission to anyone you just met in the game.
    (5) Never give cubits/items before you get something in return. This usually is a scam. (Drop Games, Payaways, etc)
    (6) Use only the cash register when trading to get a fair exchange.
    (7) Create a separate storage Room for your valuables and ONLY set it to your permission alone.

• - Angelica -- Angelica - Member
    edited September 2017
    Nevermind, It's Been Dealt With
  • OnlyDryftOnlyDryft Member
    edited September 2017
    Hey mods and admins I'm pretty sure this is scam
    He said 5.5k for my starter realm
    It was zingar who scammed
  • I think He sell other games items for cubits

yeah hes one of many illegal traders

Look at the 3rd to last hollawarp
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

I think He sell other games items for cubits

Has been dealt with

• THRYT said:

I found other scamer with second life please reportit its breaking a ruler in the game
    Owner:Cap.Pablo
    idk if i drop the image or waht i thinck i draw it

It need image .-.
  • XeymirXeymir Member
    edited October 2017

Name of the owner: G4AngelYT

Reason: Second lifes in a vend of pvp game! and this not allowed! ban this scammer!

View this image down

She scammed me as well. She had her brother most likely (forgot name) and obviously he had HUNDREADS of warps so I waste my c.
    Rip 1k+ to win exe =-=
  • lucaaa795 said:

I was trying to sell my slime costume and 2x headlessness alltogether. A player called lollipop was buying all of them for 266k but later she said she only wants my headlessness. I denied saying I only sell all of them together. Then she said I wasted her time and she started calling me a 'Noob'. After some time she also hollad saying
    and Alex is noob"
    Thanks!

Can't believe you got triggered by someone calling you "noob"
    lmao take it slowly
    the word itself isnt censored so i dont see why he should get a warning
    Well its kinda bullying :v although not very offensive. But being rude through hollas is against the rules I think
  • XeymirXeymir Member
    edited October 2017
    xSongokuGodx Was asking players to jack off, and then blames me for saying it... I told him I took a screen shot, and I am going to report him, but then he started being very rude.
    Player: xSongokuGodx
    Realm: Lobby
  • Xeymir said:

xSongokuGodx Was asking players to jack off, and then blames me for saying it... I told him I took a screen shot, and I am going to report him, but then he started being very rude.

You should edit your comments rather than SPAM!
  • Xeymir said:

This should be pmed to a mod..
This discussion has been closed.