Scam Reports

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    kurt... said:

Selling his set in pensyard for 500c, when me and one player tp to him ,he lead us here in his obvious rental scam.. we were banned quickly so I dont have time reporting his realm...
    scammer : swage_boy

If it was glassed in the middle you could use a prize machine to get it out though :P
  • kurt... said:

Selling his set in pensyard for 500c, when me and one player tp to him ,he lead us here in his obvious rental scam.. we were banned quickly so I dont have time reporting his realm...

If it was glassed in the middle you could use a prize machine to get it out though :P
    You can't place prize dispensers on rentals.
  • kurt... said:

even if u could place the prize dispenser, its a set and that would mean i need to reset and reset and before that happened i would be banned without even getting one xD
  • edited July 2017
    WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO! I BUSTED A SCAMMER!

• DjedoDjedo Member

music is from Kerbal Space Program?

• Djedo said:

music is from Kerbal Space Program?

Nah. Just music maker jam. I made the music >:3
    But lets not get off topic :)
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    edited July 2017
    Okay then ,not sure if this could be considered a "scam" or just "overprice" (these days lot of us got confused and some had arguments about the difference of both so I'll explain first the whole story xD)

So there's this 2 player named cole1stt and upc2017, they are using holla to sell vending machines in a vending machine lel but anyways before that it was enclosed by scaffolds and the realm was muted too, they count 321 then u could now buy it.. at the first holla the price was set up to 4000c for 1 vend machine *this is overprice and not considered a scam* but then cole1stt said "bruh it's 400c" but then he/she havent changed it yet until almost all players left not sure if the mods have the right to see previous chat logs though well then the next holla it was now upc2017 together with cole1stt there are 3 vends containing vend machine too and each enclosed again with scaffolds and just like before, 3 2 1 then the first 2 vends were set up to 400c each while the last vend were set up to 4000c again,when the realm was unmuted and I talked to them they said they already talked to momo and said it wasnt a scam.. well next to the 3rd holla it was like 5 different vends again just like the 2nd holla ,enclosed with scaffolds the first 3 was like 400c each then going to the 4th it was 40k when he removed the scaffold ,then said oops wrong set up then change it into 400c again ,so for the last vend machine, upc removed the scaffolds and it contain like 5 vend machine for 4000c and he said "oops again, ill change it into 400c" so it took time before it was changed but everytime it's 400c he turned it back again to 4k then again and again 400-4000 until the vends machine were sold out... i already reported using the report button but they said they already talked to momo so im making sure to tell the whole story :3

*I havent had took more screenshots though >...<* just the price set up
  • kurt... said:

Okay then ,not sure if this could be considered a "scam" or just "overprice" (these days lot of us got confused and some had arguments about the difference of both so I'll explain first the whole story xD)

So there's this 2 player named cole1stt and upc2017, they are using holla to sell vending machines in a vending machine lel but anyways before that it was enclosed by scaffolds and the realm was muted too, they count 321 then u could now buy it.. at the first holla the price was set up to 4000c for 1 vend machine *this is overprice and not considered a scam* but then cole1stt said "bruh it's 400c" but then he/she havent changed it yet until almost all players left not sure if the mods have the right to see previous chat logs though well then the next holla it was now upc2017 together with cole1stt there are 3 vends containing vend machine too and each enclosed again with scaffolds and just like before, 3 2 1 then the first 2 vends were set up to 400c each while the last vend were set up to 4000c again,when the realm was unmuted and I talked to them they said they already talked to momo and said it wasnt a scam.. well next to the 3rd holla it was like 5 different vends again just like the 2nd holla ,enclosed with scaffolds the first 3 was like 400c each then going to the 4th it was 40k when he removed the scaffold ,then said oops wrong set up then change it into 400c again ,so for the last vend machine, upc removed the scaffolds and it contain like 5 vend machine for 4000c and he said "oops again, ill change it into 400c" so it took time before it was changed but everytime it's 400c he turned it back again to 4k then again and again 400-4000 until the vends machine were sold out... i already reported using the report button but they said they already talked to momo so im making sure to tell the whole story :3

*I havent had took more screenshots though >...<* just the price set up</p>

Saw that. They had the first 3 vends 400c, and the last two were 4,000.

One had more than 10 vends in it, whilst the other had one
    and they claimed it was an accident.

On the last vend with 10 of them 4000c, They would change it 400c and then back to 4,000

not sure if there were any victims but they did the holla i think twice from what I know of
  • Ashibug said:

kurt... said:

On the last vend with 10 of them 4000c, They would change it 400c and then back to 4,000

not sure if there were any victims but they did the holla i think twice from what I know of
    Isn't Cole a member of the forums?
  • Ashibug said:

kurt... said:

Isn't Cole a member of the forums?
    Yep they are
    They commented on my thread 5 seconds ago
  • This is prohibited right? parkour with entrance fee.. ???
    owner : Cubehood
    realm name : Pickle parkour
    reason : Having a parkour game with prizes but theres an entrance fee of 150c before u could play/try...
  • edited July 2017
    [Trm] Redwood boy Is an old scammer whose main account is Micheal Rishton and he teamed up with EasterBoy and McD_Playz yt to scam me. They said everyone on forums calls them a noob because they are poor so they asked for my umbrella but I refused. McD_Playz yt was a good friend of mine and he gave me free Traffic hat to hold onto and asked for my ghost. He tricked me and got my ghost costume and now hes blamming me for scamming his traffic hat.
    @Superxtreme @scorto7
  • Owner is the one wearing monster mask and Dangels. Ban quickly please so that he cant recover his items in his alts. He banned after this.
  • edited July 2017
    Lukeking12 is selling his account for $20
    Also reply to my last report pls :c

[Trm] Redwood boy Is an old scammer whose main account is Micheal Rishton and he teamed up with EasterBoy and McD_Playz yt to scam me. They said everyone on forums calls them a noob because they are poor so they asked for my umbrella but I refused. McD_Playz yt was a good friend of mine and he gave me free Traffic hat to hold onto and asked for my ghost. He tricked me and got my ghost costume and now hes blamming me for scamming his traffic hat.
    @Superxtreme @scorto7

• Scammer: hi I'm lory. Probably an alt ;/ time isn't on pics but it was about 8 am cc time.
  • Scammer ign : Queen Crystal *^^*

This just happened recently i think 2nd or 3rd holla saying selling cheap items and 1k pet cause she's quitting... but I'ts a rent scam
  • Scammer:IM ONLY ONE
    Way of scamming:holla'd saying top hat for 10c and changed it to 500
    Losses:none because i kept my c in a tip piggy like a gud boy
    Happened minutes ago
    Also the realm was muted and he kept leaving and coming back
  • My account was Diwigo Sorry, i lost mine account on a website, and create another
  • I just want to remind folks that just because you see foundations being used that doesnt mean its a scam. I'm posting this because i ran a sale where i put lots of foundations and charged little to make fast cubits. You cant do that with vends because they only alot one item at once, and obviously i could get rid of stuff not selling by pairing it with wanted items and giving a low price. I completely agree we must be careful when we see foundations. But not everyone who uses them scams. Im posting a screenshot to prove mine was legit. I HATE scammers!!! And i have plenty of qbees who bought from my shop who can verify every single buyer got their purchase!!
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    edited July 2017
    Scammer : Eternal.Kirito (most probably an alt account)
    time : around 1:21:20
    reason : He sold zombie head for 15k this is just overpriced but what make it scam is his holla saying "Selling Zombie for 1500 only cause im gonna quit soon" something like that, theres a victim though not sure who is it cause the realm was muted...

update: Looks like he's doing it again ,he's buying now zombie head again :3 when i entered he said "shhh" to me cause i know what he did well i hope it would be taken care of before someone's gonna be tricked again...

update: he did it again..

• SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited July 2017
    Scammer: ash-greeninja 177
    Scam: Rental bumper
    Realm: ash-greeninja 177 realm
    There was no personal loss and idk if there was any victims

• Still the same guy !
    Scammer : Eternal.kirito
    time : 7:00:20
    Reason : Its a FOOTPRINT scam now, and also using other names without permission and some are made up names, he hollad "*Kurt* selling pjs for 25k he sold 1 before" i was curious that theres a player with the name like me when i added that, theres no such username with that...

This has been like almost 7th holla i think /(=.=)/
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Scammer: ash-greeninja 177
    Scam: Rental bumper
    Realm: ash-greeninja 177 realm
    There was no personal loss and idk if there was any victims

Still the same guy !
    Scammer : Eternal.kirito
    time : 7:00:20
    Reason : Its a FOOTPRINT scam now, and also using other names without permission and some are made up names, he hollad "*Kurt* selling pjs for 25k he sold 1 before" i was curious that theres a player with the name like me when i added that, theres no such username with that...

Both has been dealt with a mute/warning/ban...
  • edited July 2017

@Superxtreme @scorto7

Can I get a reply on this one pls. Idk if this count as a scam report.
    @Superxtreme @space_fetus
    Evidence shown above in the first comment.
  • About an hour ago (on facebook) after looking at a cubic castles group which i had joined, i found multiple accounts being sold off/traded (from most recent to oldest)

Going further down there are older posts of similar nature, BUT, I'm here to report the accounts that can be seen above, (Unfortunately i have no details on the account belonging to the person in the first picture)
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    edited July 2017
    almost 3rd holla I think
    Payaway Hosts : Hellzombie13 and Lukke.0
    Reason : U need to pay first 300c to get the prize, it has pets in there but i think it was most probably a scam too cause I've saw a dropped block inside maybe a player got it and dropped it after entering and getting a prize.

update : someone hollad saying he got sands from that
  • Another payaway ' ^ '
    Host : Dark_eagle, Gbull, and *Korath*
    time : 21:28:22
    Reason : Giveaway again with payments... different payment - different amount reffer to the image.

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    kurt... said:

Another payaway ' ^ '
    Host : Dark_eagle, Gbull, and *Korath*
    time : 21:28:22
    Reason : Giveaway again with payments... different payment - different amount reffer to the image.

dealt with
  • Here is a person who is not really scamming but breaking the rules.
    *Boss girl*
    Time is on pics, and evidence as well.
    So yea...2nd chance bottomless game.
This discussion has been closed.