Scam Reports

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member

Meant to upload this

Next time edit your post instead of multi-posting
  • Owner: IZMIRLI SUDE
    Time: Apr 2 23:29:05 2020
    Scam type: Payaway

So he hollaed about his vend shop but he has a payaway and a few vends instead. The warps costs 99c but i dont think the prizes are worth it
  • Owner : not xrchyYT and callam the master
    Time : Monday April 6

This is payaway-giveaway, and the warp cost 45c, but it doesn't work, but the owner opened the glass on the top of the portal but callam the master took the dispenser and literally, the owner cursed.
    (Also I forgot to screenshot the warp cuz I left and they might banned me)
  • edited April 2020
    All details of vend scam is located within the video. Including realm owner and cubic time of scam

Another Scam this time a rental plot

Same person different realm owner

• Pay parkour with glass as prize.
  • Realm: raouf-mca
    Person: raouf-mca
    How: Placing single vend in a vend for 3000 cubits and doing a holla to get lots of people trying to hurry and grab.
    Losses: None
    Time: 09:33
  • kewl2016 said:

Realm: raouf-mca
    How: Placing single vend in a vend for 3000 cubits and doing a holla to get lots of people trying to hurry and grab.

hey he scammed me ;D raouf-mca
  • kewl2016 said:

Realm: raouf-mca

Time: Fri Apr 10 09:33 (approx)
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    I didn't got scammed but someone was trying to scam me. I have a screenshot !
  • Reported this just to make sure there’s no other people like this player out there.
  • Wera9 at it again
    time and player name in pics selling 4000k cubit vends
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    The same guys, avatarxtv, will never have sense. Yesterday he was trying to scam me and I shared screenshot here and I told him that I will send screenshot to forums. He banned me. Then he unbanned and started trying to scam me again. Here I have two more screenshots !
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    edited April 2020
    Omg I guess he doesn't comprehend english . Again he tried to scam ?! Mods you really have to ban him he is not scared of getting banned. Don't you think its getting too much ?! Come on ! Ban him or he will scam innocent people . Edit : Why have I been warned as medium I am just reporting a scammer . Flagging my comment as medium ? Whats the point or the mods of this game are having some sort of partiality ?
  • CubicCubic Member

Omg I guess he doesn't comprehend english . Again he tried to scam ?! Mods you really have to ban him he is not scared of getting banned. Don't you think its getting too much ?! Come on ! Ban him or he will scam innocent people !

That's not enough proof, really. You should get a as of the time and realm name
  • This dude AlperenGT scammed me by allowing me to rent a plot to get resources while he puts c in a piggy so I can get it but when I rented the plot I got it for 5k and that was all my c I’m now left 112c I was saving up for a nametag and when I tried to ask for my c back he kept swearing and banned me can a mod help me out here I’m quite sad about it.
  • 10 Ali 10 scammer. Please shut him down.

• People tryna break the rules again someone's tryna sell halo for 15 euros which is illegal currency exchange in the game look
  • People tryna break the rules again someone's tryna sell halo for 15 euros which is illegal currency exchange in the game look

I saw it aswell

• Boko!Boko! Member
    Crimzo said:

Omg I guess he doesn't comprehend english . Again he tried to scam ?! Mods you really have to ban him he is not scared of getting banned. Don't you think its getting too much ?! Come on ! Ban him or he will scam innocent people !

That's not enough proof, really. You should get a as of the time and realm name
    Okay, I will share another one cause he keeps trying to scam me ;)
  • Boko!Boko! Member

The same guys, avatarxtv, will never have sense. Yesterday he was trying to scam me and I shared screenshot here and I told him that I will send screenshot to forums. He banned me. Then he unbanned and started trying to scam me again. Here I have two more screenshots !

WHY HAVE I BEEN FLAGGED AS MEDIUM I AM JUST REPORTING AND IF YOU WANNA BAN ME FROM FORUMS THEN DO I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I AM DOING WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING BUT STILL I AM GETTING FLAGGED HUH

• edited April 2020
    kewl2016 said:

Wera9 at it again

rn at april 19 03:14:26 wera9 hollad but the vend was covered and he was using some alt

edit : once again scammed another for 4.2k ; i only heard and i was too late to get screenies

EDIT #2 IMPORTANT!!!
    Name : kordian23
    Realm : (I forgot the name, maybe it was his realm)
    Tactic : Extra 0 added
    Time : Sunday, April 19; 03:21:07 2020
    Extras : First vend was 420c, second was 4.2k; No loss occurred

Proof :
  • kewl2016 said:

Wera9 at it again

rn at april 19 03:14:26 wera9 hollad but the vend was covered and he was using some alt

edit : once again scammed another for 4.2k ; i only heard and i was too late to get screenies

EDIT #2 IMPORTANT!!!
    Name : kordian23
    Realm : (I forgot the name, maybe it was his realm)
    Tactic : Extra 0 added
    Time : Sunday, April 19; 03:21:07 2020
    Extras : First vend was 420c, second was 4.2k; No loss occurred

Proof :
    Ah yes, yellow stickman is searching for air while beanie stickman is shocked.
  • A player called Barabizo just added me so I accepted and he tped. He was level 0 and said he is a friend of mine on an alt account. I asked him which friend but he said he cannot tell me that yet. He then asked if i had discord so i said yes and he added me. He then explained how he saw a video on the forums of me trying to scam someone. I've never scammed or attempted to scam so I was very confused so I asked him to send me the video or the link. He sent a link to the "forums" (obviously fake) for me to log in and see this so called video. The site was identical with no difference except rather than .com it was .net
    I'm 100% certain that the link he sent was the scam website.
  • edited April 2020

A player called Barabizo just added me so I accepted and he tped. He was level 0 and said he is a friend of mine on an alt account. I asked him which friend but he said he cannot tell me that yet. He then asked if i had discord so i said yes and he added me. He then explained how he saw a video on the forums of me trying to scam someone. I've never scammed or attempted to scam so I was very confused so I asked him to send me the video or the link. He sent a link to the "forums" (obviously fake) for me to log in and see this so called video. The site was identical with no difference except rather than .com it was .net
    I'm 100% certain that the link he sent was the scam website.

its good that you actually paid attention because a lot of people dont and its sad how that they lose their stuff

EDIT : April 20, 2020

Name : *Tnuster*
    Trick : Extra 0 in vends
    Loss : 4-5 players 4k
    Time : 2:12:10
    Proof :
  • The owner, HIGH_PIXEL, had hollaed that he sells vends for 430c each, but it was really 4300c. The realm is muted, and after I took screenshots, I got banned. So far, I think about three to four people got scammed, becauce four vends became empty. CC time is included in the screenshot.
  • He wanted to buy something from me so i aded him so he can tp.
    apparently the perm setting was on friends only so he took 4k worth of items including 200c in tip piggy
    Username: L2K_Voltage
    Realm: ????
    Date: April 1( Yes, April Fools )
  • Scammer again. he said he sells a clanstone for 9k in vend, but in reality, it was only the deco clanstone. He looks like an alt, in my opinion.

He banned me after I took screenshots. CC time and Owner were included in the screenshots.
  • TobyXTobyX Member
    Scammer!
    Moderatirs/Admins go to my channel on YouTube : The Cubic Tobi YT
    Title video: Scammer!

This discussion has been closed.