The Old Leafy
    What they did:
    Payaways
    Scam rentals (check in pics)
    And maybe more idk
    People loosing so much c
    Realm:
    Edasninja
    But they do scams in room (I guess cuz I didn't see realms name)
    When person rents rental they pick up items or put block (under that block isn't rental block)
    You pay for giveaway and when u eat warp u don't get in (warp doesn't work or u tp to random shop/ realm)

I had to make a holla to warn others about this,after that they banned me.
  • Name: Awais.7 World: Awais.7's realm (i think)
    Looses: a lvl 3 pumpkin pet and a ghost costume
    Time i am not sure actually

So basically i gave this guy perm on my world and forgot his perm on and he mined everything while i was off including my pumpkin pet kennel and took my ghost costume which i put on a mannequin (why did i do that?!). In the first image you can see how we talked, in the second the fact that he was the only one who had perm on, in the third and fourth one the proof i OWNED the pumpkin and costume and in the fifth and sixth how my world looked before and how it looked AFTER the scam. (one more thing is that i sold my lvl 49 pumpkin and got a lvl 3 one before the scam but that doesn't matter yoou can see in photo 5)I really hope i can get my stuff back and this guy can be stopped. Unfortunately, i don't know what happened to the items, he might have sold them or e might have created an alt.

Dont worry bruh we all know He’s a scammer , and I hopeMods will take immediate action on it :
    Thx for the support, Wingy. :) I hope so too.
  • - Vlad -- Vlad - Member
    edited December 2018
    Sooooo, I was in this world and found someone who was telling someone that he wants to scam her sister. I don’t know if it counts (it is her sister), but that personal wanted to scam.
  • We have here a player that having a payaway.....with a scam....350cfor warps and just a seed prizes....Please response quickly and ban this guy

I saw him and his alt Jame's 007 and he blamed the seeds on his friend which was his alt.
    I met a player who bought the food but before he could even get the prize he was banned. This new player who I was helping had just played cc 1 week and was happy to have 100c so he spent it hoping to get a hat. He just quit cc yesterday and it made me so sad because he is not the only one who quits because the " dealt with" is never enough to protect these naive players. I do know the mods can only do so much and this too is sad for so many good people get scammed by a few.

Oh, before I came on the forum I saw that 996 players are on server 1. How many do you think will get scammed?
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Unfortunately forgot to catch the time but there were many witnesses.

Watch Wizards99's actions closely as the green disappears
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I was there and witnessed it. I tried to scam the scammer and used a wand to purchase the plot from a long distance.
  • Tried Scamming-Ghost Drop
    -Trying to ask my friends pass

• SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited December 2018

Tried Scamming-Ghost Drop
    -Trying to ask my friends pass

Dealt with

• I can't send my video that the Thor:l. scam me,so I'll just type it first he just got permission immediately idk how then he took my cat bronze piggy and 12 of my Christmas clothes plz help me to ban him
  • If this real reported and banned players from scamming pls reply yes cause iv been scammed 10 times and reported 10 times too also.. Im steamboy ready to patrol all scamners ;3
  • Not sure if this is where I should post it, but this realm G'mall seems to be a bomb game with retries.
  • XeymirXeymir Member
    edited January 2019
    Edit: sorry multi posting ;-; I didn't notice!

Another scammer: Zeoly

Holla'd about everyone needing to participate in an 'Exorcism'. Turned out it was just a clickbaity holla for a bomb game.

He ended up playing around with fireworks for a bit, following with locking people in the bombgame room with a rental vend selling s Lesser Fool's cap for 5k.

I told him it was a scam, he replied 'its not this time xD'. I told him that was overpriced anyway and it was 2k. He then changed the price to 1k. I reported him, and left afterward.
  • Owner Name: Corinne the Lion
    Held a payaway (25c to enter via warpfood), prizes are not what they seem...

Screenshots:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/uploads/editor/cc/w8tph9v8n2hd.jpg
    forums2.cubiccastles.com/uploads/editor/n9/d3kvccykom9i.jpg

(Got a yellow shirt from it)
    (This is a small violation of the ToS, "payaway" section)
  • CHICHENCHICHEN Member
    edited January 2019
    During the day a few minutes ago ^[DoogPop]^ placed some seeds behind a vend promising to sell a new krampus mask for 17k as i walked up to the vend i accidently bought a tomato seed for 17k ._.
  • Tester #1 said:

During the day a few minutes ago ^[DoogPop]^ placed some seeds behind a vend promising to sell a new krampus mask for 17k as i walked up to the vend i accidently bought a tomato seed for 17k ._.

Sorry for multi post
    I looked at your screen shots and how come you had 11123c in before and after you bought it?
    So basically all of these pictures were taken after the scam meaning that i had about 28k. I took a screenshot a day before that when i had a few more cubits but not exactly 28k since i got 28k from spending it on quite a few stuff.

It would've honestly helped if i could provide much more evidence. :c
  • I got scammed by Mr.SteveYT cause I bought a starry scarf for 10k I meant to put no but it still made me buy it. I play on mobile version
  • This guy said the last prize was snowman but banned me. It also had 2nd life on the bomb game.
  • "=BunnyZilla=" scammed at her omb game. I cant necessarily show my ban thing, I am sure the game can see it. I was just playing the game with 2nd lifes, worth 200c each, then I win the dark angel wings then whenever i was trading with her, POOF! ban. Some screenshots.

First screenshot is the time after it happened.

Second screenshot is his/her name.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited February 2019
    Owner:Tempest
    Case:2nd life bomb game
    Description

This bomb game last prize is cupid wings and easter top hat , i played it and we got a winner name is KJMA but a person called Harry The Ghost keep spawning and owner do it again and again until KJMA died . Please check the IP address if Harry The Ghost is Tempest's alternate . Also i bought the warp food and the warp food was removed .

Pictures have shown the time
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited February 2019

Owner:Tempest
    Case:2nd life bomb game
    Description

This bomb game last prize is cupid wings and easter top hat , i played it and we got a winner name is KJMA but a person called Harry The Ghost keep spawning and owner do it again and again until KJMA died . Please check the IP address if Harry The Ghost is Tempest's alternate . Also i bought the warp food and the warp food was removed .

Pictures have shown the time

i think its will be more efficient if you gave this proof to a mod via discord or PM @HONEY BOMB
  • Razvan31Razvan31 Member
    edited February 2019
    Idk the realm name the owner is in photo, and was a holla vend 400c each but was 4k. :(
  • Right now latecom is doing a bomb game, and she added 2nd lives. It took soooo sooo long before a new round starts. I keep saying "Latecom please remove warp!". She even said "Ban phei?". I left at that moment. So, I decided to report in forums because I know that 2nd lives are illegal! She sells 1 warp pizza for 35c, and 3 warp pizza for 225c. I think I need a mod right now in her games realm. It's happening right now.
  • Realm name:AndreiG21
    Scammer name:i don't know
    I entered at 17:00(romania time) to screenshot my map to send to a friend, at my map were a tip piggy with 7200c on it and some rare items glassed(sub vampire mask, chef coat, round sunglasses, santa beard) and i entered at 21:00(romania time) to see who's online and i saw my piggy and items dissappear :(
  • AndreiG21 said:

Realm name:AndreiG21
    Scammer name:i don't know
    I entered at 17:00(romania time) to screenshot my map to send to a friend, at my map were a tip piggy with 7200c on it and some rare items glassed(sub vampire mask, chef coat, round sunglasses, santa beard) and i entered at 21:00(romania time) to see who's online and i saw my piggy and items dissappear :(

Send a ticket support here:

http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

@AndreiG21
  • Awhile ago while I was buying at Willowthemaster's shop, he have this vend with warps and sign says "This warp will take you to cool prizes". Each warp costs 50c. I recorded the video, but it says it's not allowed and it's too large... I'm sending it to active mods, but he are some screenshots.
    Scammer: Willowthemaster

• Dude tried to scamm my White angel Wings He Did not Manage To Take them I questioned him alot :P I tried getting as much evidence as possible my friend wanted me to hold some of his stuff

• Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited February 2019
    This guy named Homi12346 scammed me

Sorry that there upside down
  • MaxProRuYTMaxProRuYT Member
    edited February 2019
    - It isn't realm, this room. I was scammed by Neo Cortex.
    - I had a training on "KUDO", 2 hours ago(from this post, been posten)
    - 8 vends, a lot of noob items(nearly on 7k in c, 2 mannequins, 1 inside stamp, prize dispencer, 5k oil, 5k black bricks, 4k red bricks, 2 alien hats, 1 mouse backpack and more, but i forget what it was)
    - Time of the incident. Monday, February 11, nearly From 21:00:00 to 23:30:00 2019.
    - Down proofs... France Flora, Zerokens, can proof that there was all that things(maybe not all, but most of them) (Also his warp cookie called Megaton)

Also, he us rich, i didnt understand that cauze why he scammed me on nearly 20-25k, but can i get, though his UV SHADES? As compensation.

I hope he didn't had time to move things to another account.
  • the warp called megaton leads to a realm whose owner is something _cola.
This discussion has been closed.