Comments

• Swear Report '3'

Name : Ambitious

Proof :
    Amb.PNG 227.1K
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited November 2018
    This is a Scam Report Thread...
    Reports like yours, send it to a moderator via PM..
    @dizeh
  • This is a Scam Report Thread...
    Reports like yours, send it to a moderator via PM..
    @dizeh

Oh okay sorry
  • Yeah so this guy said that he was quitting and want to do a game giveaway and he said the prize was a Vend and i tried to play but he took me to a realm which I'm sure he has a perm on the set up only and not to build. So he tried to show me that he doesn't have perm to take my things.He made me play a Dare game which he made me drop a hat.

Scam : Dare Game Scam

Scammer : Jeph The Killer

• Someone invited me to play a dice game thing and he said pay 60c Then i said i pay 30c before i spin and i pay 30c when i get the prize and so i won his sub vamp prize and he wont give it to me

His name is long but its in the pic ;^;
  • Watch This Two guys trying to scam me ! Dare Game :
    Scammer: RageKid / Adamfan23

Watch :
  • CoolCat_123CoolCat_123 Member
    edited November 2018
    Time: 10:33a.m. (Mexican time) In Pen's Yard Rentals, Name is:game of pizzes, i don't lost nothing because i saw the change at time,but a long time ago i was scammed of this player a telepizza bumper and a sub vampire, he offers a 44x44 room and add 100c for take your atention, and fast he changes for a 5x5 room, just see my Screenshots
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited November 2018

Time: 10:33a.m. (Mexican time) In Pen's Yard Rentals, Name is:game of pizzes, i don't lost nothing because i saw the change at time,but a long time ago i was scammed of this player a telepizza bumper and a sub vampire, he offers a 44x44 room and add 100c for take your atention, and fast he changes for a 5x5 room, just see my Screenshots

1.-Need CubicCastles time, No your time zone.......
    2.-After you accept the trade you get another popup window that notifies what you are going to buy / trade so be careful... this aren't a big scam only a trick..you can see many tricks like that in the game and the ppl don't get any ban or warning.
  • Scammer was scamming cubits through rent scam
  • Awais.7 said:

Scammer was scamming cubits through rent scam

A scammer reporting a scammer... well I’ll be a qbees uncle...
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited November 2018

Awais.7 said:

Don't be bad person pickles all persons can change, all can have another oportunity ;)
  • Name: [] yasuo []
    How: When I was still very new to the game, and I had lots of good items or uncommon, he ask me for a perm. I do not know how to perm, so I open it to everyone. Then he started to steal my uncommon items that my friend gave me, (this happen when my friend isn't online).
    Loses: Bunny Ears, Bear Ears, Green Flower Crown, Bunny Tail, Crown, and items on my chest (not sure what).
    Time: Long ago when I was so new to the cubic castles game. Probably at June 2018.

Note:
    I am not sure if the scammer changed name, because my friends can't add/report him because no user found. They're typos or the username changed.

[] Yasuo [] scammed me too ;-; last Dec 2017

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited November 2018
    >Eco< said:

Awais.7 said:

Don't be bad person pickles all persons can change, all can have another oportunity ;)
    Too few take the second chance and actually do something with it.
    Awais and his alternates have been scamming for the last few months. I believe that his 2nd 3rd and 4th chances were spent to no avail
    edited November 2018
    Realm:El emolli's realm el pinche juego que, The time is Sat 17 Nov 05:05:32 2018, scammer:El emolli, Lost items: Cubits, like 100c,fake dice game, he is making a pay dice game, but my friends won and he left, he didnt give the prizes
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited November 2018
    Gambling is illegal but qbees shod be aware too
    We need a mod here...
    EDIT : We need a regional mod...
    edited November 2018
    Chief12 said:

We need a mod here...

I know, im aware but my friends arent aware, yes we need a mod
  • HispanoHispano Member
    edited November 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

>Eco< said:

Awais.7 said:

Too few take the second chance and actually do something with it.
    Awais and his alternates have been scamming for the last few months. I believe that his 2nd 3rd and 4th chances were spent to no avail
    all persons can change, Awais.7 aren't scamming anymore, if you can see.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited November 2018
    *Deleted For Some Reason*
  • chief12 said:

We need a mod here...

I agree. But mods can’t do everything. They have lives just like we do. They have families, have to eat, sleep, jobs, and so much more. I know what it feels like to quit and I was going to recently. This game is a Community. I may not be able to finish the Community Build Contest Until next year because of the lack of c. But the point is, each person has their part. Mods help Qbess and ban those who disobey. We need to do our part and help the mods. If we can work together we can put a end to gambling, scammers, drop games, and more. I think this sums it up
  • Drop game

Need CubicCastles time, the realm where the drop game are and Who are the owner.
  • Tip piggy trade scammer o:...:o
    I knew he was a scammer but I wanted to bust him so I did a trade of 200c
    I have recorded a video
    I’m wondering how to post a video without uploading it to yt
    Someone help me :/
  • SilverDash FloraProactive selling Vend 1st for 300c - 2nd for 3000c - 3rd for 30000
    he/she alredy do 2 time the first time he/she sold ALL - 2nd time he/she sold the first 2
  • Eco said:all persons can change, Awais.7 aren't scamming anymore, if you can see. TY ECO FOR SUPPORING ME AND I HAVE STOPPED SCAMMING! :)

• All the rumors
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Awais.7 said:

Eco said:all persons can change, Awais.7 aren't scamming anymore, if you can see. TY ECO FOR SUPPORING ME AND I HAVE STOPPED SCAMMING! :)

Awais.7 said:

All the rumors

If that's true.. then why did i caught you scamming twice in a row! And that was just today. You had your chance, you did good and then you couldn't resist and scammed yet again.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited November 2018

SilverDash FloraProactive selling Vend 1st for 300c - 2nd for 3000c - 3rd for 30000
    he/she alredy do 2 time the first time he/she sold ALL - 2nd time he/she sold the first 2

What the heck......?????
    I wasn't even there .___.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

SilverDash FloraProactive selling Vend 1st for 300c - 2nd for 3000c - 3rd for 30000

What the heck......?????
    Its another player.

• Its kinda useles to ban these new scammer.. they using alt and another ip addres.. soo admin or mod cant know they True account.. Scammer going to be smart..
  • SilverDash FloraProactive selling Vend 1st for 300c - 2nd for 3000c - 3rd for 30000

What the heck......?????
    Its another player.

Somebody is actually named SilverDash FloaProactive?
    Wow
This discussion has been closed.