A Hearty Thank You To All Those Generous Souls

When the update rolled out today boy did I not know what a long day I had ahead of me! All day generous individuals were setting off pow gifts left and right, their own cubits being set ablaze in glorious explosions. I want those who set off a pow gift what a difference you have made for many players including me. A large majority of players especially ones that are new can not afford the packs, it can defiantly make a person feel left out of the holiday cheer. Today present angels descended on CC and set the landscape a fire with goodies spreading like flames ignited by gasoline. I can not speak for everyone but today will forever be cemented in my memory as one of the best most crazy days I have ever had in Cubic Castles. I thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Lastly a HUGE thank you to the devs who put all their hard work into making this update happen. I love how the pow gifts are given equal rarity chance!

Comments

• MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Yessss! Thank y'all for powing us left and right until all we could see were explosions of sprinkles and decapitated snowmen, it was very much appreciated indeed :D
  • I did a few pows and a few giveaways, it’s a really good feeling when you give stuff to people. :D
  • Indeed, thank you for all the pow gifts. It was quite an amazing sight and experience and I am glad that I was able to be a part of it. Keep it up and help out new people feel welcomed and included in the spirit of Christmas!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    So grateful for the generous souls who host these giveaways :3
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    290k later I'm not even mad, it was a lot of fun :) Christmas is the best time of year
  • I want to join giveaways , playing whole day in cubic castle ddnt even see a legit giveaway haha.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • In fact. Even Santa Claus and his Helper came on and did giveaways all across cc. With a grand finale in the town center. This is only the 3rd day! Imagine what the actually day and Christmas Eve will be like