Inconsistent Quality-Christmas Content

I like to clarify that I am not complaining and by no means is it a big deal but I do have to be curious why it seems some of the Christmas goods suffer from some interesting characteristics. Just giving an example the Candy Cane in float state looks like a candy cane rainbow instead of a shepards hook (maybe this was done to keep it visually distinct from the deco candy candy). Or how exaggerated the chest icon is when in the inventory. The picture below is of the chest and it is not even highlighted. When highlighted it overlaps the other icons. Which would be ok if the item was large say like the clanstone but it is a chest lol. Guess it is hard to contain all that Christmas magic inside it :P

Btw the update is awesome and I love it ^_^!

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited December 2017
    There's an automatic thing that makes the icons, but for non blocks it generally makes them too small, so I have to redo them by hand and sometimes the sizes vary a bit or I don't get it quite right. I didn't notice the chest being quite so large, so I will adjust it. The candy cane was meant to be kept visually distinct from the block yes, and I think I will change the description of one of them next update as well.

• Ok thanks Kewberth, the candy cane made sense but that trunk is huge :P.