X Marks The Spot Christmas Giveaway

Long work hours and no health insurance has led to a few of Hinterclause's elves being rather naughty. They took a haul of presents and hid them somewhere in Hinter's Amusement Park! Will you be able to find where they hid the presents?

Go to Hinters Amusement Park then go to the hallway where all the attractions are. In one of these beautiful builds is a prize dispenser with the first prize being an elf pet! There are other prizes as well like a pair of angel wings, Christmas clothing, and more! Here are a few hints, the presents will be found in the sand among the cacti and you will know you found it when you found a large red x :)! Just have to shuffle around till you get the pop up. Happy hunting ^_^!

A few tips:

Don't get discouraged yes there are a lot of attractions but if you are familiar with Hinter's Amusement park then you can narrow it down to what each room is. I will help you eliminate one entire wing, it is not in any parkour exhibit :)!
X.png 157.7K

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    :o where have these naughty elves hidden the prizes !
  • I GOT THE FREAKING ELF PET! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2017
    Good job Snowy <3. ^_^!!!! Hinter and Elemental God provided them <3
  • Good job Snowy <3. ^_^!!!! Hinter and Elemental God provided them <3</p>

I found the lil' piggies trying to hide it. >:(
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Thanks Grey! Got a Santa hat :3
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Good job Snowy <3. ^_^!!!! Hinter and Elemental God provided them <3</p>

Should have given me a heads up :) could have hidden a cheeky something in my amusement
  • Good job Snowy <3. ^_^!!!! Hinter and Elemental God provided them <3</p>

Should have given me a heads up :) could have hidden a cheeky something in my amusement
    :O
  • for some reason its not working for me. It says i already got a prize, i tried my other accounts its still not working :/
  • for some reason its not working for me. It says i already got a prize, i tried my other accounts its still not working :/

It's because you already got a prize from there.

It's because you already got a prize from there.
    like its not working :/ i havent gotten a prize yet. then it says i already did -_- but its oki i dont need no prize from it :D

• HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2017
    is that prize at any maze/parkour final end?
    Oh Nvm i got it :D ,But is it only one realm?