Buying Sticks, 20/1c

I have been constantly running out of sticks recently, and need to stock up again. Anyone got a few thousand they can sell me? Let me know :3

Comments

• I have 1.4k sticks. >,<. Hold on i'll find them
  • I have 1.4k sticks. >,<. Hold on i'll find them</p>

k, idk if we're friends in-game XD I'll add you
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited December 2017
    If you still need some, I put a bunch of sticks (8K in stacks of 1K for 50c/1K stack) into one of my vends in my mini-emporium - go to my b3achysphere realm, and go through the portal at the back of the main level as the sticks vend is on the second level. Thanks!

(Oh, and if you need sticks, but someone gets them before you (as I have a number of regular customers), let me know...I still have a few thousand in my inventory and can restock).
  • I have like 20k sticks. I just don’t know how much to sell em for XD
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I have 40k stick, just how many are you buying o-o
  • I only need 10k more stick, put em in a vend somewhere @CanItBeDone and I'll buy em from there :3
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    JackFury said:

I only need 10k more stick, put em in a vend somewhere @CanItBeDone and I'll buy em from there :3

Okay it's at CanUtBeDone's Hom :D
  • Ok, I no longer need sticks XD I got 40k of them from ppl.
    @Professional Killer close please
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Closing upon request.
This discussion has been closed.