New Commands Suggestions

AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
edited February 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Suggesting this new commands, this commands can be handy.

Public Commands - Open for everyone
/lock = this will lock your realm/room instantly.
/trust "player name" = gives the player a permission to build or to access the realm/room setup.
/untrust "player name" = unperms a player that is trusted in that realm/room instantly.
/ban "player name" = bans a player instantly in that realm/room.
/message "player name" = sends a message to a player that is not in the realm/room you are in with instantly.
/mute = instantly mutes players in that realm/room, or /muteall and /mute "player name" for saying inappropriate words in that realm/room he is in.
/report "player name" "reason" = reports player instantly.
/report "realm name" "reason" - reports the realm/room instatly.
/ss = immediately takes a screenshot.
/trusted[s] = shows players that is permed in that realm, can be useful on checking scammers teaming up.
/locate = shows the realm name.(won't work on rooms)
/hours = tells you how many hours you have played the game/example: you launched the game that is the only time that the command will work example you have been playing for 4 hours in the game, and when you close/exit the game it will reset. (sounds useless)
/mail = shows a mail window and the people who messaged you will show there and you can view their messages.

I think devs should increase the text limit, because whenever your gonna type a message I can/we can only compose a small message.
Specially on "Letters, Clan Broadcasts, Hollas/Hollawarps, Clan Messages"

Devs should add this, when kicking a clan member off the clan, can we at least give a message on why we are kicking him/her.

I would love to see and use the old cubit store back in 2014-2015, because its very classic and original.

That is all for today's suggestions.
I suggested these commands to make the actions more convenient :)
Devs please add these features!

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    A lot of these commands would be somewhat useful if you don't want to go into your realm settings to do so, but things like /mute, why not just ban the player xd?