Xmas entrances

As not everyone has facebook I will post it on here:

Our Annual Christmas Photo Contest is now live!

We are nearing the magical Christmas time, and so here is a chance to show-off your holiday spirit! This time however, we are not giving away Cubits... but 10 Krampus masks! One for each best-looking photo.

How to enter:
1. Build and decorate a Christmas themed area.
2. Hide your username and take a screenshot, Hidey Bumpers do the job well (alternatively edit it out afterwards).
3. Post your entry in the comments!

Rules:
1. One entry per person.
2. It has to be your own build.
3. Editing is not allowed, apart from cropping and username removal.

The contest ends on Wednesday, 6th of December, at 15:00 PT time.

Good luck to everyone and have joyful holidays! :D

If this isnt allowed just message me and I will recycle the thread

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    :O They do quite a bit of contests on that platform
  • Yeh facebook has a few event/contests that not many know about
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2017
    Thanks for posting as I keep forgetting to check their facebook for these contests. I wish they'd post an announcement here too for those of us that don't use our FB's much.

Wow, hopefully that means the Christmas pack is coming out soon...as it'd be hard for us newer players to make a Christmas theme build without Christmas items. I know we can buy some items from others, but still...lol.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    b3achy said:

Thanks for posting as I keep forgetting to check their facebook for these contests. I wish they'd post an announcement here too for those of us that don't use our FB's much.

Wow, hopefully that means the Christmas pack is coming out soon...as it'd be hard for us newer players to make a Christmas theme build without Christmas items. I know we can buy some items from others, but still...lol.

But isn't it more exspensive to purchase the packs for the deco than buying it? Xd
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2017

b3achy said:

But isn't it more exspensive to purchase the packs for the deco than buying it? Xd
    Sometimes (depends on the items), but I find it odd to have a contest where they've not released the items yet for this year, but you'd need to use those items to properly participate in the contest.
    edited November 2017
    b3achy said:

b3achy said:

Sometimes (depends on the items), but I find it odd to have a contest where they've not released the items yet for this year, but you'd need to use those items to properly participate in the contest.
    Can't say I exactly agree with that statement, but I guess it's pretty hard to find certain deco?
  • @Professional Killer close the contest has ended
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Closed on request of the op
This discussion has been closed.