The Cubic Castles Race League (ENDED)

1313233343537»

Comments

• ValleyValley Member
    Thanks space for holding such a fun long lasting event that kept me on my feet, I would definitely join in again in season 2 and maybe I’ll build another racetrack to contribute.

• Congratulations to everyone who made it to the end, that's a huge achievement to stick this out for 26 weeks! Thank you all for proving that people love racing in this game.
    So here are the final standings!

1. Bluejay_1: 910 pts
    2.Sugarcat101: 899 pts
    3. iCantiWill: 867 pts
    4. Lucaaa795: 855 pts
    5.WhimsicalFirefly: 791 pts
    5.*SnowyOwl* 791 pts
    6. Valley: 780 pts
    7. Creative Symphony: 728 pts
    8.B3achy: 719 pts
    9.Joystick 656 pts

Bluejay_1,Sugarcat101 and iCantiWill if you would like to come find me in game or declare a tip piggy and i will reward you with your prizes!

Everyone else, considering how many people dropped out from the beginning it doesn't really make sense to award the statistic prizes i had previously decided on. So everyone who enters will win themselves a sportsmobile. I believe i have you all as friends at this point so just come find me (or i you) and you can receive your sportsmobile. If i don't have you added just let me know and we can get that sorted.

Finally

Season 2 is currently under consideration, if you would like to provide feedback on ways we could improve things etc that would be much appreciated!
    Thanks again to everyone.
    I'd love to see a season 2! I was really disappointed when I missed the deadline by 2 or 3 days (didn't confirm in time) so seeing a season 2 would pick me back up :)
  • I just gotta say again, thanks for being such great competition and thank you space for hosting this event, really loved it.
    You can leaves the cubits in the tip piggy at my castle if you can't find me when I'm on space
    Sugarcat's Castle if you needs a reminder
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited July 2018
    Thanks for a great season 1! Loved it (even if I didn't love all the tracks...lol), and I think it helped me be a much better racer, even though I still have a lot to learn.

For season 2, I think it might be good to reduce the length of the season. I'd recommend 4-8 weeks instead of 26. Honestly, four might be a bit too short, but I think at least 8 would be good as I think most of the folks dropped off after about a month, so you will get the more hard core racers if it is a bit longer.

Congrats to those who podiumed (top 3), and congrats to the top 10!! Oh, wait, that's all of us that are left! Well done all who stuck it out to the end!
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I just gotta say again, thanks for being such great competition and thank you space for hosting this event, really loved it.
    You can leaves the cubits in the tip piggy at my castle if you can't find me when I'm on space
    Sugarcat's Castle if you needs a reminder

dropped it off in your tip pig
  • Can the old players of season 1 join season 2?

AND CONGRATS TO THA WINNERS