Attempting to report a player for repeated harassment, but each time i hit send my game crashes.....

I wasn't sure if its ok to use a ticket here, or if it went through? I don't want to bother admins with what may be viewed as simple stuff, but i had a player create 20 different accounts in less than an hour to harass me to un-ban her. I banned her from my realm because she got rude and cussed at me, and i don't feel she had any reason to act that way.
Now one or two attempts, ban and let alone, i did that.
But she showed up with 20 different new accounts in less than an hour to harass me to un-ban her, which i refuse to do.
She also made an account, Bess767 to impersonate me.
She showed up in my shop this way as one of her new accounts.
I have a screenshot oh her latest newest personality admitting to using 20 different accounts to harass me, and admitting to being her common well known account name.
I think this goes beyond simple harassment and just wish an admin to be like, "hey, knock it off." So she wont continue.
But i don't want to send multiple reports if they went through despite it crashing when i hit send, i know you are a busy lot and i'm grateful for all the work everyone does in game.
If someone could let me know what further action to take i would appreciate it...
Or if my report was recieved in-game and being looked into?
Thank you very much,
Bess76

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Please private message me the images and the list of names used including the original users character name.
    I'll take a look into it.
  • Thank you! Sorry for the late reply, hadn't visited the forums lately.
  • Same happens to me.
    Send Crashes me on Computer turning into Stack Walk
    Cancel on Mobile crashes me.
    Even getting the player name makes me crash.
  • Well i'm no help there. I don't often report players and haven't needed to since this last incident......Lol. I gotta wait for a friend send me the screenshots too as i just today learned how to take them. New computer, lol.
    *Windows 10 conspires against me!!! Its a machine revolt!!!