Need any realm, can pay a bit/in future.

My starter realm is full, with more than 3 lvls. I can't afford any 2nd realm, but I need one to make my huge farm there... Maybe I can pay the one that have tons of realms a few recubes (I can only pay 500 recubes). Any size, just not extra small. I hope someone can give me one. If you wanna be paid more than 500 recubes because it isn't worth it, maybe I can pay you 1week + of my revenues from farming (700recubes+). Thanks in advance!

Btw, I couldn't find the category to put this in, maybe help because i'm asking players to give me/sell me for a random price one of their realms?

Comments

• I think realms and recubes cant be trade idk xD
  • vicream said:

My starter realm is full, with more than 3 lvls. I can't afford any 2nd realm, but I need one to make my huge farm there... Maybe I can pay the one that have tons of realms a few recubes (I can only pay 500 recubes). Any size, just not extra small. I hope someone can give me one. If you wanna be paid more than 500 recubes because it isn't worth it, maybe I can pay you 1week + of my revenues from farming (700recubes+). Thanks in advance!

Btw, I couldn't find the category to put this in, maybe help because i'm asking players to give me/sell me for a random price one of their realms?

I don't think you can trade them either. I tried discovering a way for you and couldn't find one.
    By the way, read my message I sent you private please! @vicream
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    edited November 2017
    Why not just get a room? Anyways recubes can be traded via crops but realms can't be traded unless the owner gives you perm, but you still don't own it.
    EDIT: by this I mean if the owner gives you perm in the realm you could use it but they might steal stuff.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited November 2017
    Pimydd said:

Why not just get a room? Anyways recubes can be traded via crops but realms can't be traded unless the owner gives you perm, but you still don't own it.

Already placed realms can't be traded
  • lucaaa795 said:

Pimydd said:

Already placed realms can't be traded
    Unplaced realms (Fresh new realms bought from store) can be traded and they will work for whoever puts it down..Same for rooms.
    Add me in game @vicream :)
    Added :)