Couple non-related questions (Cars and Doors)

b3achyb3achy Member
edited November 2017 in Help Requests
Per cars, are some faster than the others, or are you just paying extra for how cool some of them look?
-- I need to buy one, and wondering if there are different speeds

Per doors, how do you get the doors that allow you to go one way (ie you can go through the door, but can't come back out)?
-- I've seen these in some realms, and I am planning to build a story realm where I want people to go through the door but not be able to come back out of it.

Thanks in advance for the answers/helps!

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    All cars are the same speed.

Putting a personal sentry on one of the doors.
  • Thanks for the cars response, @U!

Need a little more clarification...
    It was my understanding that a personal sentry only allows you to go through the door (and no one else). I want anyone to be able to go through the door, but not come back out...did I misunderstand what a personal sentry does (or are there additional options that aren't explicitly explained in the description)?
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Then you just place the personal sentry on the door where you don't want people to be able to come back from ^^ can place them on any door really.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    MarieAra said:

Then you just place the personal sentry on the door where you don't want people to be able to come back from ^^ can place them on any door really.

Yeah, a personal sentry makes it so nobody can enter except you, so just place it on the door you don’t want them to go back through.
  • Okay, I get it...don't put it on the one door you want them to go through, but put it on the other door that they came out of, so they can't go back through...

I thought the personal sentry would work on the pair of doors not just one...Thanks, that makes sense now!

Thanks for explaining that!