I need help with my quests!

My Quests:
Mine 16 bones
I don't know where to find bones!

-3rd Secret Meeting
-I know the realm it's in, but where is it more specifically?

-Farm Master
-Any way to do farming without spending cubits?
-Is there anything extra I need for farming other than soil & seeds?

-The Office
-Where is Kewberth's Office Tower? I can't find it on the sky map; only Kewberth's castle which you cannot enter (the building within the realm, you can enter the realm.)

If you do not know how to do all of these but know some/most, please respond with all you know.
Probably a post similar to this has been made however not with this specific question. Please tell me if this still is breaking the rules, and I'll take that into consideration.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Bones can be found in Desert Mines.

I don't exactly remember where the third secret place is, but be sure to check under the house, the well, the lake, and the clouds.

No way to farm without cubits unfortunately.

Try using the lobbies.
  • Bones can be found in Desert Mines.

I don't exactly remember where the third secret place is, but be sure to check under the house, the well, the lake, and the clouds.

Try using the lobbies.

This reply is super helpful. Remember guys, I still need where is Kewberth's Office Tower (CanItBeDone, I already tried lobbies) & where the 3rd secret place is. I tried all the locations for the 3rd secret meeting place.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Try using the lobbies.

This reply is super helpful. Remember guys, I still need where is Kewberth's Office Tower (CanItBeDone, I already tried lobbies) & where the 3rd secret place is. I tried all the locations for the 3rd secret meeting place.
    It's actually just Kewberth's Office, not Kewberth's Office Tower

Where in the Desert Mine? On the surface? In caves? Underground? I searched the surface and a bit underground and found none.

Where in the Desert Mine? On the surface? In caves? Underground? I searched the surface and a bit underground and found none.
    It's in the overworld

It's in the overworld
    No, I mean where inside of the Desert Mine? I've been searching on the surface and haven't found it. Underground or in a cave or just really rare on surface?

It's in the overworld
    No, I mean where inside of the Desert Mine? I've been searching on the surface and haven't found it. Underground or in a cave or just really rare on surface?
    It should be on the surface. A bit surprised that you didn't find any.

It's in the overworld
    Thank you! Now I'm finding them. Wanna friend each other ingame? You don't need to. If you have a realm where friends can build/destroy especially I don't mind, just curious. XD

It's in the overworld
    Thank you! Now I'm finding them. Wanna friend each other ingame? You don't need to. If you have a realm where friends can build/destroy especially I don't mind, just curious. XD
    Sure hit me up with a friend request, I'll accept it when I get online :D
  • edited November 2017

It's in the overworld
    nvm i remember forum name=ingame name

It's in the overworld
    nvm i remember forum name=ingame name
    Same as my forum name owo