new nukes or other term for it.

NEW NUKES so yeah this is my toughts what if they make a nuke that if you use the blocks that have been bomb will be back not like the nuke now, after using the blocks in your realm will be vanish. what if they make a nuke or anything that can bomb the whole realm and the block will not vanishing. because digging and bombing whole realm are so expensive and makes you tired specially if your room is a huge.

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

This nuke if implemented of course should cost 10-20times more than an actual nuke..And it shouldnt work in mines
    +1 -1

ye why not they make it worth like a normal nuke and ofc its not working in mines and other realm it only works in realm that you owned
  • I think why they didn't make this, is the lag? maybe

Or moreover it is easier to reset your room just like reseting a phone,
    Spoiler:
    the apps you installed will disappear; same on blocks
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

lucaaa795 said:

This nuke if implemented of course should cost 10-20times more than an actual nuke..And it shouldnt work in mines
    +1 -1

ye why not they make it worth like a normal nuke and ofc its not working in mines and other realm it only works in realm that you owned
    Considering that it would allow you to pick up the nuked blocks, I would have to agree that it should cost quite a bit more than the normal nuke :P. Otherwise, I like it!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I would have to disagree....
    Sure it is handy... but the nuke needs to have a bad thing on it or it wouldnt be really good anymore

Also think of a real life nuke; nothing is left if you nuke something....
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Sure it is handy... but the nuke needs to have a bad thing on it or it wouldnt be really good anymore

Like bombs? :P
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I agree with elemental. Unless this nuke cost 50k.