✦ Daf's Suggestions ✦ Updated! ✦

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
edited August 2023 in Suggestions & Comments

Welcome to you into my suggestions thread! :D
You can find here all my suggestions for Cubic Castles :D

Last Update : 08/06/2023

BLOCKS

• Dirty Water
A greenish water that can be useful for adventure maps, wells or even farms!

• Exit Sign
Craft
New Wood Planks + Glue + White Dye + 2 x Green Dye
Sometimes it's hard to get through the right portal to go out, so could be useful... Or only as a deco :D

• Rectangular Pot
Craft
4 x Clay Lump
An empty wall pot, to decorate :) can be used as crafting ingredient!

• CRAFTABLE Wall Plant
Craft
Wall Pot + 2 x Rubber Tree Leaves + White Dye + Black Dye
I sincerely wish these can be craftable one day. :)

• Barbed Wires
Craft
Thorny vines + 2 x Refined iron
Could fit with military / police themed areas. Would give damages as well.

WEARABLES & ITEMS

• Level Sentry
With this sentry, you could restrict an access to a specific player level :
Under {lvl} : Players under the provided level can enter
Over {lvl} : Players over the provided level can enter
Can be useful for certain events (to make 2 parkours for newbies / experienced players) or for giveaways!

• Banana Plushie (hand)

• Donut (hand)

• Duck Beak (face)

• Duck Breast Confit
A delicious Christmas meal enjoyed by everyone out there!

• Rainbow Bunny Ears (hat)

• Rabbit Stew
A delicious Christmas meal enjoyed by everyone out there!

• Gloves (hand)
Small gloves that you can get via the Yuletide pack. Would go above body items. Was thinking of colored gloves, or gloves with kitty paws and so on. :)

MISCELLANEOUS

• Natural Structures
We all know one structure in CC : volcano so why not adding one for each mine (can't be found in all mines of course)

► Forest : underground cultures (mushrooms and other things like that)
► Arctic : Iceberg on a mini ocean
► Mountain : (there is already cavern mines)
► Desert : pyramid
► Tropical : (there is already the volcano)
► Deep Forest : Witch / Wizard hut

• Left / Right handed
It would be interesting to have an option in settings which allows us to choose if our Qbee would be left / Right handed... =)

• Environment Sounds And Music
I think it would be awesome if each mine has its own ambience : like the mountain got bird singings, wind ...
Would be awesome also if there would be a music in each mine : mountain mines : adventure music / tropical mines : happy / festive music ...

• Beeswax / Honey
It has become way harder to get beeswax nowadays! What I though is, why no finding an utility to beehives!? Natural beehives would provide beeswax and crafted beehives would provide honey! Like bushes, it wouldbe available after a certain amount of time.

• Cavern Mines
I think we all have enough of people randomly TPing to friends that steal our light sources. Maybe make the light sources you place unbreakable by other players...

• Farming Perks
I don't know if players use to farm still, but I do, and I lose too much time getting the crops on the floor. I'm suggesting a "Farmer Polyvalence" perk which would allow the player to pick up every crop after being harvested with a tractor.

• Overworld Glass
I think Glass should be placeable in Overworlds. Or add a new transparent block for it?

• Car on Mannequin
I wanted to build a farm, and I thought why shouldn't we be able to place our Tractor for a more immersive realm?! So here we go! Would go in this unused slot. :)

Thanks for reading! I would really appreciate your feedback on this!

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    More mine structures :O
  • I Want The Dirty Water :0 it should be look like green-ish or kinda black-ish Water!
  • Dr. Roger said:

I Want The Dirty Water :0 it should be look like green-ish or kinda black-ish Water!

Yeah absolutly :D
  • +1 to everything
  • +1to everything also all the pictures look very nice, congrats
  • +1 to everything

PontoZen said:

+1to everything also all the pictures look very nice, congrats

Ty guys :3
  • Nice :D
  • Updated! New wearables - New item - New block!!!
  • I like the ideas but actually, in desert mines theres already a structure; an oasis
  • You're quite talented in editing xD
    Btw you broke the spoiler, hope u fixed that...
    I like most ideas you suggested, except for the wave wand, it could be used to cheat in parkour, also it's harmless (deal 0 damage), so it's literally useless...
  • xomer55 said:

I like the ideas but actually, in desert mines theres already a structure; an oasis

Yeah true ^^

You're quite talented in editing xD
    I like most ideas you suggested, except for the wave wand, it could be used to cheat in parkour, also it's harmless (deal 0 damage), so it's literally useless...

ty
    Broken spoiler? nope
    As I said, it won't work in non pvp realms so it won't affect parkours cuz it wo't do anything :P. And knockback want is harmless too :P And It can help in adventure maps if you ahve to team up :D (new type of maps :D)
  • edited November 2017

xomer55 said:

I like the ideas but actually, in desert mines theres already a structure; an oasis

Yeah true ^^

ty
    Broken spoiler? nope
    As I said, it won't work in non pvp realms so it won't affect parkours cuz it wo't do anything :P. And knockback want is harmless too :P And It can help in adventure maps if you ahve to team up :D (new type of maps :D)
    Okay I found out the problem, just add
    < /center> to the last row

knockback wand push others backwards, and can be used in bottemless map or map with traps...

But this wave wand push others up... I cant see the use of it except of helping others in parkour... So it's basically really useless :/

Unless the adventure map is out, though :/
  • xomer55 said:

Yeah true ^^

ty
    Broken spoiler? nope

knockback wand push others backwards, and can be used in bottemless map or map with traps...

But this wave wand push others up... I cant see the use of it except of helping others in parkour... So it's basically really useless :/

Ok thank you :D but doesn't work
    Also see the wave wand, I added somethin :P
  • cosmicnovacosmicnova Member
    edited November 2017

xomer55 said:

Yeah true ^^

ty
    Broken spoiler? nope

Ok thank you :D but doesn't work
    Also see the wave wand, I added somethin :P
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2017
    PLease any mod? It seems that this guy have messed up with text editing... @%20gdog @Cortana @Professional%20Killer
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Fixed it.
  • Bump!! 2 new suggestions! (Wearables / Other)
  • time to finish making textures :( PLs'g
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Bump!! 2 new suggestions! (Wearables / Other)

Just a question, are the prisonner clothings purposely spelled that way? With two n? Anyways... can't say I'm too enthusiastic with that ninja mask, looks a bit weird
  • Bump!! 2 new suggestions! (Wearables / Other)

Just a question, are the prisonner clothings purposely spelled that way? With two n? Anyways... can't say I'm too enthusiastic with that ninja mask, looks a bit weird
    In france there're 2 "n", not sure in english... And ty for ninja (and yeah the mask actually looks a bit weird i agree ^^)

Bump!! 2 new suggestions! (Wearables / Other)

In france there're 2 "n", not sure in english... And ty for ninja (and yeah the mask actually looks a bit weird i agree ^^)
    Ah, more notes for my French lessons then! :3
  • Updated! 4 more features =D
  • Nice ideas i love theme ur cleaver and open minded u are creative nice ideasB-)
  • himohima said:

Nice ideas i love theme ur cleaver and open minded u are creative nice ideasB-)

Thx mate
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    I'm loving this! +1
  • Bump! New look, poll added!
  • +1 for everything except wave wand. Sorry lol
  • +1 dirty water
  • I love everything except for the Left/Right handed thing. Knowing me, I would constantly be changing hands because I would feel like one hand has been holding the wand for too long. >.<
  • Waw +1