Bee farms dropping Honey/Wax

So wax is hard yo get it always has been. You all would get like 9 wax a realm but now with honey its harder to get... Maybe you can make it so the bee farms drop wax/honey at a set period of time. That's all I have to say.

Comments

• canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    It's like berry bushes or flowers, you can get a lot of them if you try. I've gotten hundreds of flowers just by spending half an hour running around mining them. It's not that hard in my opinion.
  • *Legion**Legion* Member
    1.70 Karma
    It really is. Especially in these times when people don't have time for that and instead build or work on their farms. I'm not saying make it spit out a wax every hour but maybe every 48 hours to make it a slow process
  • canitbedonecanitbedone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    202.80 Karma
    *Legion* said:

It really is. Especially in these times when people don't have time for that and instead build or work on their farms. I'm not saying make it spit out a wax every hour but maybe every 48 hours to make it a slow process

I guess the craft able bee hives we have are rather useless and only there for the sole purpose of decoration. I don't mind having a wax farm, but I wouldn't mind if this was never added.

• *Legion**Legion* Member
    1.70 Karma
    Yeah its useless so why not get some use for it. Might as well
  • QuackersQuackers Member
    15.35 Karma
    Yea maybe you can collect it like cotton off a bush and have a 50/50 for honey or beeswax.
    202.80 Karma
    Would be a good recube addition actually :o