Fall update destroyed half of my crops!

2»

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2017
    epieownz said:

Did the drying time change I see my soil has dried again.
    where can I find info on this?

there are some info about it.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/16789/how-to-keep-plants-alive#latest

or

go to the Farmer's co-op then follow the dirt path u will see the farming lessons.
  • galantis said:

epieownz said:

Did the drying time change I see my soil has dried again.
    where can I find info on this?

there are some info about it.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/16789/how-to-keep-plants-alive#latest
    It doesn't mention if anything changed at all.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2017
    do u have any block's on the farm soil?
  • Piratax10 said:

It’s not their fault. It’s apples fault for being a bad platform. It takes forever for them to approve an update.

apple isn't a bad platform, actually, their products are awesome
    BUT
    the approval people aren't that efficient...
    I disagree with ya....
    Sure they LOOK great but:
    -their screens are actually provided by samsung
    -the approval on their app store takes so freaking long
    -like if you have a iphone 3 (dunno their names) when like a iphone 6 comes out (3 versions after number 3) then every new phone that comes gets the iphone 3 a "new update" but the only thing that the updates do is making the phone slower and bad....
    -they remove like the earbud hole and stuff to FORCE you to purschase their easy losable and hughly expencive accesory's, they even plan to remove the charger slot too and make you to charge you via wireless....
    -like with every iphone they make it so that you cannot change the battery and such.... what will cause you to spend a lot more money than needed on a repair might something break, and surprise surprise they are actually very fulnerable for breaking
    -and as last, the phone itself is very expencive.... way more expencive than it could be...

Just wanted to make that clear....
    i never said about the company behavior
    i said that THE PRODUCTS ARE AWESOME
    i didnt said that they matter about people or nothing about that
    please, read before commenting
  • So its the biggest crop massacre happened to Cubic Castles :O
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Piratax10 said:

Piratax10 said:

It’s not their fault. It’s apples fault for being a bad platform. It takes forever for them to approve an update.

apple isn't a bad platform, actually, their products are awesome
    BUT
    the approval people aren't that efficient...
    I disagree with ya....
    Sure they LOOK great but:
    -their screens are actually provided by samsung
    -the approval on their app store takes so freaking long
    -like if you have a iphone 3 (dunno their names) when like a iphone 6 comes out (3 versions after number 3) then every new phone that comes gets the iphone 3 a "new update" but the only thing that the updates do is making the phone slower and bad....
    -they remove like the earbud hole and stuff to FORCE you to purschase their easy losable and hughly expencive accesory's, they even plan to remove the charger slot too and make you to charge you via wireless....
    -like with every iphone they make it so that you cannot change the battery and such.... what will cause you to spend a lot more money than needed on a repair might something break, and surprise surprise they are actually very fulnerable for breaking
    -and as last, the phone itself is very expencive.... way more expencive than it could be...

Just wanted to make that clear....
    i never said about the company behavior
    i said that THE PRODUCTS ARE AWESOME
    i didnt said that they matter about people or nothing about that
    please, read before commenting
    I dont think YOU read well... they are about all about the products so read it well