I need help with the "multi-post" warning, how can I solve this problem?

MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
edited November 2017 in Help Requests
I need help, in all posts where I post in the forum or in a post from someone else, on the corner says: - ! mild !
but I checked and realized I was alerted by multi-posting, but I still do not understand the meaning, well I understood more or less, I went check the rules of the forum and realized some of the meanings ... example:

Qbee1: Hi
Qbee2: Hi, how are you?
Qbee1: Good
Qbee1: And you?

The last comments qbee1 were multi-posted, this example I understood, but even so, commenting everything I should in only one publication, still having notice in the corner of my comment or post, wanted to know how I can get it out and solve , can you help me?

Comments

• Just dont comment 2 times in a row.
  • Well, you should have done a multi-posting.

Multi-posting is when you are talking, but sometimes forget something and create another comment on the same subject of the other.

In order not to win this warning again, please edit the comments, as you can only comment on new comments every 24 hours.

If you do not understand, I can explain to you privately.
  • MF DOOMMF DOOM Member
    edited November 2017

Just dont comment 2 times in a row.

I know brother, but i comment just 1 comment, but the warning still in place :/ but checked the brief guide and the warning will leave here 30 days or less
    gdog said:
    I saw the brief guide, thank you Gdog :D
    Ryter said:

Well, you should have done a multi-posting.

Multi-posting is when you are talking, but sometimes forget something and create another comment on the same subject of the other.

In order not to win this warning again, please edit the comments, as you can only comment on new comments every 24 hours.

I managed to understand what "Multi-Post" means anyway, thanks :)

• RyokRyok Member
    edited November 2017

Well, you should have done a multi-posting.

I managed to understand what "Multi-Post" means anyway, thanks :)

No problem! ^-^