Games Like Cubic Castles?

Can someone suggest some games like Cubic Castles which have Trading, Open-World, Massively Multiplayer? etc etc.

I know Roblox, Trove and Villagers and Heroes...

Comments

• Super Mario
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Minecraft - providing you are online and with friends.
  • k a wk a w Member
    Well theres a game called Growtopia, its sort of like Cubic Castles. I used to play it.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2016
    Kogama, but the economy is extremily op....
    And
    Town of salem that is a murder mistery game with lots of classes
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited March 2016
    K A W said:

Well theres a game called Growtopia, its sort of like Cubic Castles. I used to play it.

Growtopia is full of scammers.... ;-; I played it once too.

Are all of these games in steam? Free to play right?
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2016
    The both i said are online games, no dowload, no steam
    And ya growtopia is full of scammers and its economy is confusing
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited March 2016
    Cubic Castles is very unique in that it's one of the only MMO of it's kind, of course their are 'similar' games (I wouldn't say Growtopia is at all similar) but most voxel based 3D building games are not MMO but can be Co-Op (play with friends), for example 'Creativerse' which is free to play. There are a fair amount of these Co-Op based building games that aren't free (Minecraft, Portal Knights etc)

The only other MMO that's a voxel building game, free and worth playing (IMO) would be 'Trove' (as you mentioned in the OP)

An upcoming MMO is called 'Skysaga' but it's currently in Beta.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, MMO voxel building games that are decent are hard to come by. (Sorry if you was speaking in more general terms, if you arn't bothered about it being a voxel building game then Google can be your best friend ;))

If I remember anymore i'll be sure to edit this post.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I agree Siddy, Cubic Castles is very unique... I have never seen a game like this before.
  • independent games were the best in 2002 - 2013 then the indie games have became stupid and the same... But cc nope, its the last independent game that i saw that is original these days...
    edited March 2016

Siddd said:

Cubic Castles is very unique in that it's one of the only MMO of it's kind, of course their are 'similar' games (I wouldn't say Growtopia is at all similar) but most voxel based 3D building games are not MMO but can be Co-Op (play with friends), for example 'Creativerse' which is free to play. There are a fair amount of these Co-Op based building games that aren't free (Minecraft, Portal Knights etc)

The only other MMO that's a voxel building game, free and worth playing (IMO) would be 'Trove' (as you mentioned in the OP)

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, MMO voxel building games that are decent are hard to come by. (Sorry if you was speaking in more general terms, if you arn't bothered about it being a voxel building game then Google can be your best friend ;))

Same I love this game more then any other I have played including my second fave Gmod so in all honestly it makes avery unique type of MMO for recommended MMO games however this is my list:

Minecraft;
    Growtopia;
    Terraria.

My top 3 list there if your talking about more of a sandbox which Cubic Castles would be if you could have a sort of "creative" mode like minecraft all sorts of games from Arc to Gmod.

I tried out Terarria (Multiplayer Mode).. the players are VERY NICE and friendly. I enjoyed Terarria :) thanks Bill!
    Siddd said:

There can be no game as much fun as cubic castles...

I just love games that have trading involved. and cubic castles has a unique trading content that no other game can offer.
  • Kogama had a good trade sistem but it became p2p
    edited April 2016
    piratax10 said:

Kogama had a good trade sistem but it became p2p

Damn it... thanks for suggesting it anyways...
    piratax10 said:

independent games were the best in 2002 - 2013 then the indie games have became stupid and the same... But cc nope, its the last independent game that i saw that is original these days...

I agree. When Garry's Mod first came out in 2004, no one could stop playing.

but then came the FNAF Junkies...
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Growtopia is good but you just need to not get scammed, and yea, Growtopia & Cubic castles are really Diffrent
  • THERE ARE NO GAMES SIMILAR TO CUBIC CASTLES I EVEN CHECKED FOR CUBIC CASTLE STUFF ONLINE AND IT JUST POPS UP CUBIC CASTLE FORUMS IT ALL REVERTS BACK TO CUBIC CASTLE FORUMS
This discussion has been closed.