How Can I Change My Profile When You Click On Me?

When you clcik on someones forum account, it has When they got the game, their name , their realm etc.

How do i edit it?

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    If you are on full site, click edit profile. It's next to karma store.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2017
    woops wrong discussion sorry ^^"
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    you are probably on your smartphone, to edit you'r profile you need a pc / laptop maybe tablet too.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    galantis said:

you are probably on your smartphone, to edit you'r profile you need a pc / laptop maybe tablet too.

Actually you can edit on a mobile device(click the link that appears on the bottom of the page). It may not be easy to adjust some things like profile pic or so, but you should have all settings available when you switch over to "full site".
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    scorto7 said:

galantis said:

Actually you can edit on a mobile device(click the link that appears on the bottom of the page). It may not be easy to adjust some things like profile pic or so, but you should have all settings available when you switch over to "full site".
    oh, thanks