Piggy banks/ Saving banks for Recubes.

I just want to suggest to add a piggy banks for recubes so that the recubes can keep and not use it to buy oder stuff in farm shop also you can keep some recube to save it for tractors or any items that has large amount of recubes.
main reason : to save recubes for item that you want to buy.

Comments

• OO a green piggy to match would be epic, only instead of a piggy maybe a green mini eye... Or cow... cute and functional!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited November 2017
    I fear this would lead to the dark days back in 2014 with piggie trades.
    The recubes don't go anywhere so not sure why you need them in a pig to begin with.
    Original piggies were there mainly so other players could tip you cubits, not so much for saving cubits in.
    I guess if other players couldn't put recubes in then maybe I'd be on board.
  • Since there's no way to trade recubes, yeah, could lead to scams .
    Idk,
  • gdog said:

The recubes don't go anywhere so not sure why you need them in a pig to begin with.
    Original piggies were there mainly so other players could tip you cubits, not so much for saving cubits in.

Indeed, and have you thought through about the alternate abusing? People who have more recubes on one account could transfer it to their main account.
  • gdog said:

I don't understand what u mean by the dark days with piggie trades? Could you explain please? I missed that one, lol
    Maybe tipping recubes could be cool?
    I wish i understood the downside better is why i'm asking... The whole alt abuse thing i hadn't even thought of and that makes alot of sense...
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

gdog said:

I don't understand what u mean by the dark days with piggie trades? Could you explain please? I missed that one, lol
    Maybe tipping recubes could be cool?
    I wish i understood the downside better is why i'm asking... The whole alt abuse thing i hadn't even thought of and that makes alot of sense...
    Literally when people used piggies as an alternative to registers. And obviously, scammers would use this method to scam.
  • gdog said:

hmm i just want a thing or item that can put my recubes and not using for trades xD the thing that you only can use in your realm like workbench anvil etc. or recubing machine. for me its really hard to save recubes xD
  • -1 If you could store Recubes in a piggy, other players could dig it up and pick up the Recubes. Rc were never meant to be tradeable, since their value is inflating so much. Unlike cubits, you can farm them constantly, always getting more. If recubes could be transferred from one person to another, it would break the game. No one would use cubits anymore...
  • JackFury said:

-1 If you could store Recubes in a piggy, other players could dig it up and pick up the Recubes. Rc were never meant to be tradeable, since their value is inflating so much. Unlike cubits, you can farm them constantly, always getting more. If recubes could be transferred from one person to another, it would break the game. No one would use cubits anymore...

hmm okay lets say its not piggy bank let say its like a chest that you can restore the recube to save it and the only one who can put recube and dig the chest thingy is the owner. :)
    just a thing that can restore your recubes to save it ex. chest like that
  • JackFury said:

-1 If you could store Recubes in a piggy, other players could dig it up and pick up the Recubes. Rc were never meant to be tradeable, since their value is inflating so much. Unlike cubits, you can farm them constantly, always getting more. If recubes could be transferred from one person to another, it would break the game. No one would use cubits anymore...

hmm okay lets say its not piggy bank let say its like a chest that you can restore the recube to save it and the only one who can put recube and dig the chest thingy is the owner. :)
    Maybe, but that begs the question: why would you need to store your recubes? you carry them around with you, why would they need to be "stored"? lel
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    JackFury said:

Pretty similar to what you said in another thread, but I'll like to point something out. Recubes is a solid currency, it's not changing in price like items themselves. So the idea that their price is "inflating..." Yea no.

JackFury said:

I don't really see the point in trading recubes. If somebody wants something that can be bought with recube, but it with cubits from someone else.

• JackFury said:

Pretty similar to what you said in another thread, but I'll like to point something out. Recubes is a solid currency, it's not changing in price like items themselves. So the idea that their price is "inflating..." Yea no.

JackFury said:

I don't really see the point in trading recubes. If somebody wants something that can be bought with recube, but it with cubits from someone else.

The term "inflating" is used whenever a currency begins to lose value rapidly. When the recubes first came out, it was 300c for 1 recube. Now it's almost 1rc for 1c, or at most 1rc for 2c. This is an example of inflation.
    JackFury said:

JackFury said:

JackFury said:

The term "inflating" is used whenever a currency begins to lose value rapidly. When the recubes first came out, it was 300c for 1 recube. Now it's almost 1rc for 1c, or at most 1rc for 2c. This is an example of inflation.
    The crops that you sell dropped in price, but the sheer value of recubes does not change. You are still getting the same amount of recubes for the crops you sell. It's not possible to compare the value of recubes to cubits directly.

• uhhh guys its off topic. please close this @Professional Killer
  • +1

ahhahahahah
  • Maybe a storage for recubes

or

Piggy that can only give 1rc in the pig
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Locking it up upon owner's request.
This discussion has been closed.