Just a quick question...

What year, month, and day was Cubic Castles created?
Purpose - I want to host the Cubic Castles Convention on that date.
Please, no rude comments/answers.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited November 2017
    I forget the exact date, but I'm pretty sure it was during the summer of 2014.

Edit: Looks like I was a bit off. The open beta testing began during May 2014, but development started during 2013.

Edit: It looks like the game was officially released August 13, 2014.
  • I forget the exact date, but I'm pretty sure it was during the summer of 2014.

The thing is, I need the exact date.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Edit: Looks like I was a bit off. The open beta testing began during May 2014, but development started during 2013.

• I forget the exact date, but I'm pretty sure it was during the summer of 2014.

Thank You.
This discussion has been closed.