Prize dispenser bug?

In my prize dispensing system, there's one machine that always said: "This machine isn't set up properly". However, it can be used after a few tries or minutes.

There's nothing wrong with the formation (Image below), so I think this is a bug.

Comments

• Because the flower i think..
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    eagence said:

It depends on where you stand and with what order you placed dispancer and flower...

Its an old glitch in the book with several simple solutions to turn around it.

If you place a flower after placing a dispancer/vend it partially breaks the vorking principle of vends or dispancers... As long as you stand on flower you can't use it. If you not stand on flower you may use it normally. This is the case that you mentioned as "it can be used after a few tries or minutes", Sidd also had the same issue. Any flat object cause same issue for now since dark ages of cc world...

Solutions:
    1) Replace any dispancers or vends near flat objects, after placement of any flat object.
    or
    2) Remove any flat objects near vends or dispancers.

@CosmicCow
    Do you plan to fix this or shall we keep it as it is? And also what you plan to do about those sprinkler bugs? It had been decades since they are reported are they fixed?

Since its answered one may close it I guess...

The bug where crops where dying with sprinkers? Yeah, Cosmic said he implemented a fix.