My Clothing Suggestions

JackFuryJackFury Member
edited November 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Here are my clothing ideas, just something to think about:

White Suit - Basically just a recolor of the Suit Jacket as a very light gray, but not quite white enough to blend in with the Qbee's torso

Red Plaid Shirt - A stereotypical red plaid lumberjack shirt, to match the Plaid Hunter's Cap.

Gray Wizard's Hat - A completely gray version of the Witch's Hat, so you can look like Gandalf the Gray

Mechanical Eye Lens - A mechanical blue monocle lens that goes over one eye

Core Reactor Shirt - A gray robot-ish shirt with a blue core in the center of the chest, similar to Iron Man's Arc reactor

Staff - Just a long stick the Qbee holds upright -- could look like a walking stick or a wizard staff

Magic Hat - A High Hat, recolored purple with yellow stars on it. No, you can't take it off and pull a rabbit out.

Magician's Coat - Another recolored Suit Jacket, this time colored purple with a yellow undershirt and yellow stars on the jacket.

Mushroom Hat - Look like Toad from Mario!

Lizard Tail - Would go with the Dino Mask, available through the Critter Pack

These are just some suggestions, most of which would just require a simple recolor or a new texture of a current item. Maybe you can think about some of them? @SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• Ooooo! +1 on all of these suggestions :D
  • Bump, I added a few things
  • +1 its cool
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Wait.. Do.. Do I see... More wizard hats e.e? Must have!
  • Wait.. Do.. Do I see... More wizard hats e.e? Must have!

The wizard hats in the game are cartoonish, barely capable of being called wizard hats. We all know real wizards have big noses, long staffs, and gray hats *-*
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    JackFury said:

Wait.. Do.. Do I see... More wizard hats e.e? Must have!

The wizard hats in the game are cartoonish, barely capable of being called wizard hats. We all know real wizards have big noses, long staffs, and gray hats *-*
    I like them just fine :P, but I do like more variations as the ones we have are pretty dull in color.