Scammer Alert Drop Game

Scammer
Don't Do a Drop Game. Thanks.

Comments

• Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited March 2016
    Not sure if this is awareness about drop games or a report.. But if it's awareness here are lot of other great examples too: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1149/awareness-vs-scams#latest If it's a report well, scams can be reported here: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/13826/#Comment_13826
  • While were on this topic i found another attempted drop gamer image
  • While were on this topic i found another attempted drop gamer image

um... can you try asking him what is a colth and whant xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Drop games are ALWAYS scams!!
  • They meant clothes
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Honestly it's surprising to me how many people still fall for these kinds of scams. Drop games have been around since CC was created and they have never been safe.

And, they're just plain obvious. If someone says 'hey want a free rare' it should be your first instinct to say 'what's the catch'.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    New players don't understand that dropping something in other people's realms means losing it forever. So they fall for it.
  • Drop games are ALWAYS scams!!

Honestly it's surprising to me how many people still fall for these kinds of scams. Drop games have been around since CC was created and they have never been safe.

And, they're just plain obvious. If someone says 'hey want a free rare' it should be your first instinct to say 'what's the catch'.

New players don't understand that dropping something in other people's realms means losing it forever. So they fall for it.

Ok so now what? O_O Am I like a bad person because I do drop games with new guys? O_O I don't scam not everyone does... even tho alot do -.- we only drop blocks ;-; -.- Sooo to me it's like saying everyone who does a drop game is a scammer -.-.

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    If you do drop games where you steal other players' stuff, then I would say you're a bad person.
    But if you do drop games where you really just throw stuff and don't take anything that doesn't belong to you, then I guess you're a fine, honest person.

I think when we say "100% of Drop Games are Scams", we mean that it can't really be called a drop game if it's not a scam. If you're just throwing stuff to show it off to other players and you just look at stuff when others drop it, then it's not really a drop game at all :)
  • #dont be a fool
  • Its funny how I hang in lobbies. I come across Level 11s - 17s. Here's the story,
    Newbie: Wanna play a gaem.
    Me: So you can scam me? I'll pass.
    Newbie: no scem I sweer.
    Me: Pshh, I am NOT dropping my cat tail at your realm to snatch it up.
    Newbie leaves because he got rekt.
  • Drop games are now becoming hat pack battles, and instead of buying hats from the storr, YOU DROP THE HATS YOU HAVE.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I have been playing cc for over a year, and when I was a new player I fell for one of those scams losing a cheese hat, tbh I didn't know they could ban me.
  • Once i trolled an drop gamer, i droped the hat and when he was gonna ban me i got my hat back xD