RECORDING APP FOR YOUTBE

Does anyone know a recording app for IPHONE7+ that will record whatever on phone and is free? Im gonna create a youtube channel soon so this will help me. If yall know any plz message me or add a comment below! Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Shou.tv may be a good choices
  • I use Mobizen, that might work for you. It's really good.
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited October 2017
    Follow these steps:
    Go to Settings > Control Center > Customise Controls > Click on the Green Plus icon on Screen Recording > Open up control panel > Tap on the recording icon.
    You need IOS 11.

I use Mobizen, that might work for you. It's really good.

Mobizen is for Android only.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    edited October 2017
    iPhone 7 has It’s own built in recorder, it’s what I occasionally use, if you’re on IOS11 swipe up the control center there will be a recording icon just click that to start and if you want to use microphone, 3D Touch it and click mic on .

The button:
  • Thank You Sooooo much Sir.Pixel. I didn't know that until know.
  • UPC2017 said:

Thank You Sooooo much Sir.Pixel. I didn't know that until know.

... Next time I won't bother helping you.
  • Welp I have a question :D and I guess this will be for @AidenPlayz
    Once hit "start recording" and record a video. Will it upload on the camera roll? Cause I heard a rumor u need a Apple laptop to view it
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    don't worry android users we have our own built in screen recorder.
    (Google Play Games)
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Bluejay_1 said:

Welp I have a question :D and I guess this will be for @AidenPlayz
    Once hit "start recording" and record a video. Will it upload on the camera roll? Cause I heard a rumor u need a Apple laptop to view it

Yes it’s uploaded to the camera roll
    @Bluejay_1
  • UPC2017 said:

I don't have an iPhone, but you've learned me something .
    Thank you !
  • Bluejay_1 said:

Welp I have a question :D and I guess this will be for @AidenPlayz

Yes it’s uploaded to the camera roll
    @Bluejay_1
    Ok thanks pixel :D
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited November 2017

UPC2017 said:

You had good ideas but Sir.Pixel to me exactly what I needed. I tried everything yall said. Thank you for trying to help.

iPhone 7 has It’s own built in recorder, it’s what I occasionally use, if you’re on IOS11 swipe up the control center there will be a recording icon just click that to start and if you want to use microphone, 3D Touch it and click mic on .

The button:

The recording thing for iPhone helps, I use it but do you know any apps where you can edit them and take some parts out?..... My channel name is SayWhat Gaming.....I tried looking it up butt here thousands upon thousands of results. Is there a quicker way to search it up for people to subscribe me. I made it yesterday! I have to videos to post on it, giant racecar track and galantians worlds. If you can help plz let me know? thanks for reading.
  • UPC2017 said:

UPC2017 said:

You had good ideas but Sir.Pixel to me exactly what I needed. I tried everything yall said. Thank you for trying to help.

The button:

The recording thing for iPhone helps, I use it but do you know any apps where you can edit them and take some parts out?..... My channel name is SayWhat Gaming.....I tried looking it up butt here thousands upon thousands of results. Is there a quicker way to search it up for people to subscribe me. I made it yesterday! I have to videos to post on it, giant racecar track and galantians worlds. If you can help plz let me know? thanks for reading.
    Aiden told the exact same thing as pixel, just detailed , why do you act like they're different methods
  • -Gundam- said:

UPC2017 said:

UPC2017 said:

The button:

Aiden told the exact same thing as pixel, just detailed , why do you act like they're different methods
    Aiden said Mobizen! Sir pixel told me about the built In recorder
  • UPC2017 said:

-Gundam- said:

UPC2017 said:

UPC2017 said:

The button:

No ? Aiden described the full process above, and said to Tumbleweed that mobizen wouldn't work for you since you're on this goofy doodly iPhone thingy .

• -Gundam- said:

UPC2017 said:

-Gundam- said:

UPC2017 said:

UPC2017 said:

The button:

No ? Aiden described the full process above, and said to Tumbleweed that mobizen wouldn't work for you since you're on this goofy doodly iPhone thingy .

Oh I over looked that part. I told Sir.Pixel thank you because he said exactly what I needed to know. Im grateful for all yalls help on here, but he over reacted when I told sir. pixel thanks.
  • UPC2017 said:

-Gundam- said:

UPC2017 said:

-Gundam- said:

UPC2017 said:

UPC2017 said:

The button:

Oh I over looked that part. I told Sir.Pixel thank you because he said exactly what I needed to know. Im grateful for all yalls help on here, but he over reacted when I told sir. pixel thanks.
    You've overlooked 90% of his comment? gg
  • NoeNt said:

Kewbin said:

UPC2017 said:

-Gundam- said:

UPC2017 said:

-Gundam- said:

UPC2017 said:

UPC2017 said:

The button:

You've overlooked 90% of his comment? gg
    Please both of you Sir Kewbin and Sir aiden keep this thread friendly.^^
    Hm? Did I say something bad? O.o
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Ok guys, I think this has been answered, so locking it up.
This discussion has been closed.