MISSING SUN CROWN

Everything was going well, then, WAM,I come into my realm and find out my suncrown is goone!! It was in my inven, but when i decide to check my inven, it was gone! I never dropped it or anythin, I just logged off one day, and the next day I log back on to find no beautiful crown :(

Comments

• BunnYCubiTBunnYCubiT Member
    edited October 2017
    Contact support. This is the kind of item loss that they can(supposedly) fix.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
    EDIT: Mods, plez make a Item Loss thread, would help so many poor victims like this poor person
  • Contact support. This is the kind of item loss that they can(supposedly) fix.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
    EDIT: Mods, plez make a Item Loss thread, would help so many poor victims like this poor person

Item loss thread? That would only be for dishonest players who want to make a huge lie and story in order to get free items. Plus, mods can't do anything about missing/lost items. Support can, but that's why we have support in the first place. Send a ticket for things like that. No need for public threads.
  • tanks for the message budd
    no need to quote if the message you're quoting is above yours. just put a arrow up.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

tanks for the message budd
    no need to quote if the message you're quoting is above yours. just put a arrow up.

I have litterally never seen someone use a arrow instead of quoting them in my year and an and a half of being a forumer. The whole point of the quote system is so you can directly quote someone so there is no confusion. There is nothing wrong with quoting someone even if there comment was he last one. Just putting a up arrow causes more confusion than just quoting them.
  • this is really going of topic guys... and I sent a support ticket so ty for help @Bunnycubit and @Liberated.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

this is really going of topic guys... and I sent a support ticket so ty for help @Bunnycubit and @Liberated.

Yeah sorry, I felt obligated to say something. Sorry for making it go off topic even more.