Made new thread as this was being ignored.... And getting off topic....

*MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
edited November 2017 in Bug Reports
Removed to new thread as this got off topic and was not addressed

Comments

• Have nothing to add except use a shorter title, please.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Sometimes, people actually make a descriptive title and not "Help Plz" Google has already indexed this post, and among the 5 others dealing with cows on this forum, it is the only one that is clearly stated what the problem is from the title. When someone actually answers it, people searching for problems with cows, like myself, will be able to find it. So please, consider that when you criticize peoples posts. I would much rather have this than help plz.

The entire reason for the long title is so ppl will know the issue... otherwise why bother to click.. And thank you very much but not only does this NOT break any guidelines, but it lets ppl know the issue clearly. You aren't a forum mod, so don't act like it, it doesn't make you look good, is simply makes you appear rude!
  • Bamrak said:

Have nothing to add except use a shorter title, please.

Sometimes, people actually make a descriptive title and not "Help Plz" Google has already indexed this post, and among the 5 others dealing with cows on this forum, it is the only one that is clearly stated what the problem is from the title. When someone actually answers it, people searching for problems with cows, like myself, will be able to find it. So please, consider that when you criticize peoples posts. I would much rather have this than help plz.
    shh
    i was tired
    Alright that's not an excuse(but it was true). I'm not saying 'help plz', but you could have just said 'Cow milk bug' or something among those words.
    It's just my preference.