nvm

edited February 2021 in Help Requests
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• The day before yesterday, (2017/10/24)
    I was making a new shop. I had a darkness
    stamp on. And I took it off.. I then put it in a
    glass *in a realm that no one is added in*
    And the next morning (Yesterday) I got on
    It was gone, no glass, no nothing?
    A little help here. I've looked everywhere and
    in my chests and I mean like everywhere! =(
    I'm starting to get worried it de-spawned,
    because I'm not rich so, and it was a gift..
    So welp ;-;
    Please comment if you know a reason.

If there's no glass that means someone had perm
    Or you moved and forgot
    OR a family member accessed your account
  • As jad said, I've never seen something like this... If it despawned, it would not break the glass... So, someone had perms or someone used your accounts. Be sure to sse who has perms in this realm and better change your password... I'm sorry for you :(
  • I swear I've had the exact same thing happen with my dear halo, it's such a shame I ended up second guessing myself and thought I placed it somewhere.
  • Maybe you dropped it and had some lag, so, when you placed the glass, you didn't really place it because you were lagging, so, the stamp was just floating and not under glass.
  • If it was a literal bug, contact support as lucaaa said.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • edited October 2017
    Sorry about that she put it in glass but she forgot she mine it and put in chest

But it was my stamp she kinds taken that I got as a gift from bff who kinda stop playing cubic castle I told her it is still my I will take of back plus she a fool to sell her inside stamp she kind of taken my stamp right out my realm when it been safe in glass in middle of my realm

She use it but if she get me piss I will take it back
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2017
    -Was there glass around the area where you though you threw it?
    -Where you standing on a half slab, or any other block that isn’t a “Full Block”?
    -Did you have lag, crash, disconnect or anything when you where throwing the stamp/placing glass?
    -Could you of happened to use colored glass without knowing?

Just a theory, you might of thrown it then lagged without knowing. If you lagged, the glass block might of never been placed without you knowing. Since you closed the game right afterwards it’s possible you lagged and never actually placed the glass yet still threw the stamp. Since you where offline you never would of even knew you lagged. Of course would have to be majorly coincidental.

I highly doubt it was a cause of another person/player since you said you where the only one with permission in the realm.

Tip for the future: You can tell if a item is glassed to some extent. If you place glass on a item and the item moves to the middle of the glass it is “glassed” but if you place glass on a item and it isn’t in the middle of the glass/doesn’t move to the middle of the glass something Is wrong and the item isn’t “glassed”
  • Wow! same case happend to me. It was my cupid wings that disappear earlier, i had it yesterday, i sent a ticket
  • I kinda don't lag I paid for my own data
  • edited February 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.