Learning center issue/request

So ive noticed that no new recipes have been added to the LC(learning center). So why are many things not have been added? Theres so many recipes not added there including the stool and many other things. Please understand i just want to know what has happened to LC.

Comments

• So ive noticed that no new recipes have been added to the LC(learning center). So why are many things not have been added? Theres so many recipes not added there including the stool and many other things. Please understand i just want to know what has happened to LC.

It's normal there's a billion items that aren't in the lc
    They never add the new items :v
    Could be lack of time
    Or maybe they can't because if someone sees them placing them they'll know they're an admin and it would get spammy and the lc is an important realm for people that are unaware of the recipes page locking it would cause huge problems
  • I don't know either, but can knowing the reason change a thing ? Not sure , but I'm almost sure devs know what items are missing .
  • At the very beginning, the metal plate was missing at the old LC (if you remember guys ^^). Afetr that, we knew the LC we now have. And some recipes are still missing (even the metal plate). I think devs don't have the time to do it (but I don't think this is the case) or they just forgot to add them... You can find all the recipes at MeHawk's Crafts Learning Center
  • At the very beginning, the metal plate was missing at the old LC (if you remember guys ^^). Afetr that, we knew the LC we now have. And some recipes are still missing (even the metal plate). I think devs don't have the time to do it (but I don't think this is the case) or they just forgot to add them... You can find all the recipes at MeHawk's Crafts Learning Center

Thanks mate