Decayed crop with sprinkler bug still a thing?

SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
My poor tomato plant, dead before her time (even though watered with sprinkler) :-(

Comments

• zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Why? How the sprinkles suposed to work?
  • maybe its because the sprinkler is on a rocky soil block or idk still probably a bug
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    ZPINOL said:

A sprinkler negates the need to water your plants, you should NEVER get a wilted plant as long as there is a sprinkler.

Due to where my plant was, could be a few reasons, for example there is a glassed item right where the sprinkler should water... or it's unrelated, I am usually wrong in my assumptions in relation to bugs >.<
  • Siddd said:

ZPINOL said:

A sprinkler negates the need to water your plants, you should NEVER get a wilted plant as long as there is a sprinkler.

Due to where my plant was, could be a few reasons, for example there is a glassed item right where the sprinkler should water... or it's unrelated, I am usually wrong in my assumptions in relation to bugs >.<</p>
    Is this fist time it's happened? or has it been ok for a while and then your crops died. maybe get rid of the glass like u said.

Siddd said:

ZPINOL said:

Due to where my plant was, could be a few reasons, for example there is a glassed item right where the sprinkler should water... or it's unrelated, I am usually wrong in my assumptions in relation to bugs >.<</p>
    Is this fist time it's happened? or has it been ok for a while and then your crops died. maybe get rid of the glass like u said.
    I will try testing if need be, admin may have a better idea is why i havn't yet
    NoeNt said:

If you placed the sprinkler first and then the seeds it always happens..

If you do that then the ground won't be watered right? Either way I placed the sprinkler after.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Half of my 250 tomatoes died with sprinkers as well..
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Cos is looking into the farm glitches. Will be fixed as soon as possible.
  • Cos is looking into the farm glitches. Will be fixed as soon as possible.

If this has happened to us, could we get our crops back?

PLEASE

PLEASE
    my first reaction to this..

bWAHAHAH
    anyways, how much have you lost from this, then? why are you saying PLEASE?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Cos is looking into the farm glitches. Will be fixed as soon as possible.

PLEASE
    my first reaction to this..

bWAHAHAH
    anyways, how much have you lost from this, then? why are you saying PLEASE?
    I lost roughly 125 tomatoes plants. xD
    Just to add to this, I tried removing any objects that may be interfering and then tried growing the crop again but once again it decayed? Any progress? @CosmicCow
  • BunnYCubiTBunnYCubiT Member
    edited October 2017
    \formatting broke please delete
    mods: if you can see the history of edits, explanation: had a draft of a already posted post(for some reason..), so yeah :P
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Mr.Penguin wished me to advise you @Siddd , that it is your enviroment stamp that is killing your crops.
  • BunnYCubiTBunnYCubiT Member
    edited October 2017
    BJDware said:

Mr.Penguin wished me to advise you @Siddd , that it is your enviroment stamp that is killing your crops.

Thanks.. This happened to me on a second account once, so that helps.
    EDIT: FRICK DID I TAG SOMEONE BY ACCIDENT AGAIN!?? NOOOOOOO!
    edited October 2017
    BJDware said:

omg, once again I have proven my lack of intelligence -facepalm- (It's because I was trying to get one of each crop in my collection, after farming for quite a while I grew complacent with having no issues so it never crossed my mind) I feel like the environment skin should not kill your crops ._. If there is going to be a negative value attached to such a thing then at least make some skins have a benefit, like quicker growing crops, or what is the point? ... Eugh.

EDIT: Or at least give a pop up warning stating that your crops will die with such a stamp.
  • Siddd said:

BJDware said:

omg, once again I have proven my lack of intelligence -facepalm- (It's because I was trying to get one of each crop in my collection, after farming for quite a while I grew complacent with having no issues so it never crossed my mind) I feel like the environment skin should not kill your crops ._. If there is going to be a negative value attached to such a thing then at least make some skins have a benefit, like quicker growing crops, or what is the point? ... Eugh.

EDIT: Or at least give a pop up warning stating that your crops will die with such a stamp.
    Popup would be nice indeed.