Anyone know how to get the new Plasms?

There are 5 new Plasms that can be seen on the Paranormal Index:
Grim Plasm
Scarecrow Plasm
Chef Plasm
Chill Plasm
Treble Plasm

I'm guessing the Scarecrow is gotten if you have the Halloween Night stamp on, but what about the others? Anyone know yet?

Comments

• Music :)
  • Music :)

Ok, I found a Chef Plasm by a Cubening music speaker
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited October 2017
    JackFury said:

Music :)

Ok, I found a Chef Plasm by a Cubening music speaker
    Out of curiosity, did you have a farm in that realm too?

I have a feeling that 3 of the new plasms are music related and the other 2 you will find in farms :)
  • Hm, we got new stamps since last haloween update. It may be inside stamp,haloween stamp or slime one.

And maybe music ' = '
  • I got a scarecrow plasm in my farm w/ the cubening music playing
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    I got scarecrow in a farm with no music playing
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited October 2017
    qbee fields spawns treble
    cubening spawns grim
    stove spawns chef
    I haven't seen a scarecrow but judging from their replies they spawn on farms.
  • hmm i alreayd find all new plasm.. just chill plasm.. can anyone tell ? how to cacrth chill plasm :C
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Miwky said:

cubening spawns grim
    stove spawns chef

I actually found both Treble and Grim in a realm playing only the cubening :P It doesn't matter what music is playing, as long as there is music.

hmm i alreayd find all new plasm.. just chill plasm.. can anyone tell ? how to cacrth chill plasm :C

I believe Chill is also in any music playing realm, but don't quote me on that...
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The correct answers aren't here yet :-) Some of them are right.. and some are wrong.
  • The correct answers aren't here yet :-) Some of them are right.. and some are wrong.

But I need the correct answers badly ;-; I've already had TONS of people coming to me and asking me how to find the new Plasms, or when I'm gonna update the wiki. I have a responsibility.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I can't reveal the correct answers... that'd take some of the fun out of it no? A few people have been very close in this thread.. just some slight things off.
  • I can't reveal the correct answers... that'd take some of the fun out of it no? A few people have been very close in this thread.. just some slight things off.

Well, so far, I have found all the new Plasms, except the Chill. I found the scarecrow in my farm, the Treble by my Cubic Town speaker, the Grim by my The Cubening speaker, and the Chef in a realm with a dark stamp, Cubening music, and cave blocks. So I have my suspicions about some of them.
  • I dont know if Chill is meant like...I think you can get Chill one from either:A realm with "chill" music/a realm with snow and ice or both combined idk
  • *>Remo<* said:

I dont know if Chill is meant like...I think you can get Chill one from either:A realm with "chill" music/a realm with snow and ice or both combined idk

When I first heard of the Chill Plasm, I imagined a Plasm wearing shutter shades and lounging around XD
  • JackFury said:

The correct answers aren't here yet :-) Some of them are right.. and some are wrong.

But I need the correct answers badly ;-; I've already had TONS of people coming to me and asking me how to find the new Plasms, or when I'm gonna update the wiki. I have a responsibility.
    You can find Chef by having a stove in your realm.
    You can find Scarecrow in farms.
    You can find Treble by playing Qbee quests (that is how I got mine).
    You can find Grim by playing The Cubening (that is how I got mine).
    You can find Chill by playing Qbee fields (that is how I got mine).

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Anyone know how to get the old plasms?
    I wasn't inactive during the last hunt. I've caught the easy to find ones. Can't find anything else. If this is offtopic for this post then PM me please?
  • Anyone know how to get the old plasms?
    I wasn't inactive during the last hunt. I've caught the easy to find ones. Can't find anything else. If this is offtopic for this post then PM me please?

Mines and different stamps, e.g. Dark Stamp
  • @Mcwolf the Sane the plasm requirements for last years ones are on here http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Ghost_Hunting
  • For sure the scarecrow plasm is around crops, without a environment stamp, and Qbee Fields.
  • Siddd said:

Miwky said:

cubening spawns grim
    stove spawns chef

I actually found both Treble and Grim in a realm playing only the cubening :P It doesn't matter what music is playing, as long as there is music.

hmm i alreayd find all new plasm.. just chill plasm.. can anyone tell ? how to cacrth chill plasm :C

I believe Chill is also in any music playing realm, but don't quote me on that...
    I keep finding treble in my realm near my town center speaker. Found grim down near my cubening speaker. Found chef in my collection room near my lighthouse build
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Nvm :)