Cubic castles corupted

I have a little problem I'm on Steam ans when i wan't do toi the uptade Steam Say you Can't uptade cubic castles (game corupted) Can you help me ?

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    right click on the game in your library, choose properties.. then go to local files tab, and try "verify integrity of game files"
  • it said the same for me.then i did what kewberth said and i still said that.then i reinstalled and it said "download paused:content blocked" i sent it to support and they answered pretty fast and told me to turn off my antivirus but HOW am i supposed to turn off my antivirus if im having problems turning it ON?and yeah its still not fixed and i have to play on phone :(
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well.. if your antivirus program is blocking the steam directory then yes you will have trouble installing etc... Maybe there's a way you can whitelist that particular directory in your av program?
  • edited October 2017
    the same happened to me it said "cubic castles out of date" so it wouldn't let me in. I tried deleting it and re-installing but it said "unwanted virus or malware" so I disabled my Antivirus and tried but it still didn't work so now I play on my laptop