11 Items Unobtainable For Qbees [SPOILER ALERT]

1.Special Notice Block

I don’t think there is a use for this item yet, except it could be the bumper used to check who are the top 50 players with more eggs on the egg hunt.
2. Power Stone

Power Stones are used at the start of the adventure mode, they will give you ability to double jump, smash, etc.
3. Bi-Spectrum Variable Modulator

4. Convex Coil Resonating Turbine

5. Quasi-Magnetic Parallax Quantum Receiver

These blocks are used in adventure mode to create the device that can find the slime world portal.
6. Bonus Star

- - -
7. Bedrock

Bedrock is used in official realms to advertise that the realm is official, and so it’s harder to copy it.
8. Raffle Box

Raffle Boxes are a block placed by admins, and used for entering raffle giveaways.
9. Cardboard Box

- - -
10. Legendary Crocskin @hat

- - -
11. Furry Postal Delivery Hat

- - -

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Actually there was once a glitch in adventure mode that made it possible to have number 3-4-5 in online mode

I even saw them with my own eyes
  • There is also a slymora stamp for portals, if you go to the slyme adventure, at the slyme part where there is a portal blocked my a slyme.
  • edited October 2017
    nice :)
  • theres more :o
    HTMLBumper (ADMIN ONLY):ID_452|DFLAG_TEX2|BFLAG_BUMPER|DFLAG_HIDESIDES|DFLAG_UNDISTORT (the bumper in town center and things, the one that gave the ability to open the donation link for uh the charity thing you could get nurse and doc hats ye)

World Door (Admin):SFLAG_DOORSKIN (lobby door ??? not sure)

Slimeway Portal:SFLAG_DOORSKIN (the slimey portal thing)

Favorite Realm:SFLAG_DOORSKIN (normal purple door but with the gold plate heart thing)

LobbySkin:SKIN[27]|SFLAG_CASTLESKIN|SFLAG_SQUARE|SFLAG_BIGGER(lobby realm skin)

Adventure Door:SFLAG_DOORSKIN(uh explains it self.. the adventure door with swords on top normal door ye uhye..)

(Unused):SKIN[18]|SFLAG_CASTLESKIN|SFLAG_SQUARE|SFLAG_LOTBIGGER
    (Unused):SKIN[19]|SFLAG_CASTLESKIN|SFLAG_SPECIALREALM
    (Unused):SKIN[20]|SFLAG_CASTLESKIN|SFLAG_SPECIALREALM

(beliving thoose are the town center jail and learning center realm skins cause of the specialrealm idk...)

idk im too lazy to look for more names uh look your self if you know where.
  • npc mannequin
  • technically speaking though power stones are just like almighty cubes. they just are given their powerup ability by the trigger block. as proven in a certain part of the adventure mod where u have perm in a room with a power cube in it.