Why new players mess up with hollas

So each day there's a player who makes a holla thinking it's a hollawarp. Why do they mess up? Well it's because of the misconceptional message when you have hollas. The only photo I have of the message is from a video of gdogs. As shown below.
The problem is players aren't given how to make a hollawarp. Their just given how to make a holla. I suggest the devs add an explanation of how to make a hollawarp. So less players accidentally waste their hollas trying to make hollawarps.

Comments

• So each day there's a player who makes a holla thinking it's a hollawarp. Why do they mess up? Well it's because of the misconceptional message when you have hollas. The only photo I have of the message is from a video of gdogs. As shown below.
    The problem is players aren't given how to make a hollawarp. Their just given how to make a holla. I suggest the devs add an explanation of how to make a hollawarp. So less players accidentally waste their hollas trying to make hollawarps.

+1
    Lots of people don't know any better and say: "Holla come to my shop! There is lots of cool hats Touch here to hollawarp"
  • I would like to see this happen soon
  • actually, if you press the "?" before buying, it is explained how to make a hollawarp....

sadly, these new players rush everything...
  • Piratax10 said:

actually, if you press the "?" before buying, it is explained how to make a hollawarp....

Welp they don't rush, they just don't know how the game works plus idk why CC only says how to use a "holla" and not add on how to use a "hollawarp"
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited October 2017
    llBIMBYll said:

Piratax10 said:

actually, if you press the "?" before buying, it is explained how to make a hollawarp....

Welp they don't rush, they just don't know how the game works plus idk why CC only says how to use a "holla" and not add on how to use a "hollawarp"
    in the "?" it says how to hollawarp, i just checked

and i dont know how they manage to dodge the "?"

i mean, it isn't a small button, it isn't that hard to see it
  • most player just dont have time to check though. so they refer to the system message explaining hollas... since their so excited to use their first holla