Music preview

Could you please place the different Music Speakers in the town center so we could heard the songs before we buy them? You could put one in the lobby, one in the farm co-op, one in the learning center, and one in the town center each with a sign telling the song name. 1000 cubits is a lot to waste if you buy a song you have never heard and then find you don’t think fits your realm. Also what is the range for the volume? I understand the song is softer if you are far away. How far until you can’t hear it anymore?

Thans so much.

Comments

• I think 15 blocks out is the max, and then at 16 it dies out completely.

As for the music, I am pretty sure Gdog tried them all out in a video for everyone to hear, if you care to take a peek at his update video here:

Hope this helped, even a bit. :P

• Hope this helped, even a bit. :P
    This is a tremendous help. Thank you so much, Liberated! I had checked You Tube, but don not find this video. Thanks Gdog for the music preview. And thanks SirKewberth for the nice tunes.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Maybe I can add some kind of preview button in the store, but my thinking was that even though it's an obviously good idea, most players would be able to hear the songs in the game or in videos like gdog's preview so it might be better to work on other things.
  • Maybe I can add some kind of preview button in the store, but my thinking was that even though it's an obviously good idea, most players would be able to hear the songs in the game or in videos like gdog's preview so it might be better to work on other things.

Yes. gdog's video is excellent for now, but thanks for responding. You did a nice job on the tunes.